I

Lindtsey

This candidacy is stressing me out, hindi ko siya gusto na gusto ko. I don't know din sa sarili ko, hindi ko na alam masyado na akong maraming iniisip.

Today is the day, voting na. Kakatapos lang naming mag meeting de avance kanina and thankfully I aced it but Beatrice is such a competitive lady, she also aced it kahit parang not feeling well siya.

From: Mommy
Job well done again! Congratulations in advance my baby, proud of you."

I'm pressured, nag-eexpect sila mommy na ako yung manalo and I don't want to disappoint them lalo na si dad.

I'm on my way home, bukas pa daw malalaman yung results kaya hindi din ako mapakali. They'll surely bombard me with questions as soon as I stepped inside our house.

"Baby.. Kumusta?"

Knew it.

"No results yet, tomorrow pa." I replied, she kissed my cheeks.

"Whatever the result is, always remember that mom loves you and I'm so proud of you for being brave to try.." Irene uttered that warmed Aiah's heart, her mother is indeed a genuine person.

"Thank you, mommy. That means a lot."

__

Greggy

I just arrived and Irene is already in our room, for sure nagtatampo nanaman 'to sakin dahil late ako umuwi.

"Hi, honey.."

Hindi siya sumagot, she's reading na para bang hindi ako dumating.

"I'm sorry,"

"Your daughter was waiting for you.."

Damn, it was Lindtsey's meeting de avance.

"Honey, I forgot I'm sorry.."

"It's always the reason, Greggy.. Where have you been?" she asked softly, this is the thing with Irene na kahit galit at nagtatampo na siya, malumanay parin ang boses.

"Irene, I have something to tell you."

__

Irene

I closed the book to settle myself, what Greggy said seemed to be serious at baka ito nga yung pinagkakaabalahan niya these past few weeks.

"Irene, remember Beatrice Fortich?"

"Lindtsey's classmate, what's with her?"

"Na-dengue yung bata and to tell you, her parents don't have the same blood as hers—but I have Irene." Greggy confessed, hindi maintindihan ni Irene ang gustong sabihin ng asawa.

"And what exactly do you mean by that, Greggy? What if it was just coincidence that you guys have the same blood."

"Irene, remember nung nangailangan din si Lindtsey ng dugo? She isn't our match, none of us were matched with her blood type and you know that it's impossible na magkaanak tayo ng type AB because we're both type O." Greggy continued, Irene shooked her head. Hindi neto kayang pakinggan ang mga hinaing ni Greggy, ayaw niyang mag-isip ng kung ano-anong bagay.

"Anong pinapamukha mo sakin ngayon? Na si Beatrice yung dapat na anak mo at hindi si Lindtsey? I don't care about Aiah's blood type, she's my daughter. Siya lang ang anak ko and don't even try to ruin that, Greggy. And that was only once, we didn't try for another, what if that was just a mistake?!" sagot ni Irene, tinalikuran niya si Greggy habang iniisip parin kung posible nga bang mangyari 'yun.