VII

Ipinaliwanag ni Irene kay Aiah na hindi niya kayang lumabas ng kwarto at makita ang anak na umalis kaya't hinayaan niya nalang ito.

"Let's go.."

Sebastian took her things and offered to hold them, Aiah looked at her father, she was just holding her tears dahil hanggang ngayon hindi parin pumapasok sa utak niya ang lahat na nangyayari.

It all escalated quickly.

Niyakap ni Aiah ang ama, Greggy kissed her head several times.

"Thank you, dad.. For everything.."

"All for you, Aiah. All for you, call me or your mom kung may kailangan ka.."

Aiah nod, "I'll be okay," she said.

Beatrice wiped her tears, Aiah saw it so she went to hug her.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.." Bea uttered, Aiah caressed her back and telling her that it's none of her fault.

"You're just claiming what's yours, hindi mo kailangang humingi ng tawad. None of this is your fault, bey.." Aiah comforted, ngumiti ito at patuloy nang nagpaalam.

Bago pumasok si Aiah sa kotse, tinignan niya muli ang tahanang nagbigay sakanya ng saya, lungkot, at pagmamahal.

Aiah also glanced at the terrace of her parents' room where her mother was, little did she didn't know, Irene is watching her from the glass window.

"You are the daughter, I will always dream to have, my Maraiah.." she whispered as Aiah vanished from her sight.

Aiah teared-up when she felt the car moving, this is really it, all new.

Meanwhile, Beatrice still feels awkward to be in a new environment. She doesn't want to take the place of Aiah because for her, they are two different person.

"Excuse me po, where will I stay? I just want to rest.." Beatrice asked Greggy, her father instantly guided the way.

"Is it okay for you to stay in Aiah's room for the meantime? Habang we're renovating your new room?" Greggy asked, she agreed with it because at the back of her mind, she's happy na hindi mawawalan ng space dito si Aiah.

"This is a very nice room.."

"Yeah. Aiah is a very organized girl, ayaw ng makalat at madumi. She's not fond of  colors kaya kung napapansin mo, minimalist lang.. Do you have any request for your room?" Greggy asked her, Bea was mesmerized of the kind of a girl Lindtsey is.

"Nothing just make it simple para less gastos po,"

Greggy smiled, Aiah and her have so much in common.

"It is so nice to know that I won't be taking over Aiah's bedroom," Beatrice uttered, she smiled at her father while looking at some of Lindtsey's pictures.

"Oh. I just know na hindi papayag si Irene, she loves Aiah so much.. we loved her so much,"

"I can see that, when I first saw you guys sa campus, I saw the affection you have for Aiah and it's inseparable.."

"Yeah. I think that's why it was so hard for Irene to let her go, because, we didn't see this scenario coming. Akala ko, sa pelikula lang nangyayari 'to. Anyway, you take a rest. Magpapahanda muna ako ng pagkain," sabi ni Greggy, she smiled and nodded.

Beatrice continued to check some of Aiah's things, madami itong gamit pero ang linis-linis tignan ng kwarto niya.

She have plenty of bags, shoes, and clothes na nakalagay sa walk-in closet niya, she wondered kung bakit hindi niya dinala ang mga 'to or maybe she'll comeback to get those things.