just me

Hi, my dearest readers!

It's finished, we're done!

First and foremost, I want to extend my heartfelt thanks to my constant supporters since my first book and to my new readers from whatever era you might have known about me and my fanfiction stories.

This has become increasingly evident to me because of the experiences I've accumulated throughout this writing journey, along with the lessons I realized.

Since day one, most of you have been my staunchest supporters; some even became my friends, and as time went on, I realized that everything is not permanent; however, some will stay.

I'm immensely grateful to those readers who didn't get tired of sharing their opinions about the story through comments, direct messages, and even Instagram stories. Perhaps some of you sent your messages through the Wattpad inbox-unfortunately, I cannot access it for response. Nevertheless, it would make my heart happy if you addressed certain questions and messages through my Instagram account (@thycelestia). Rest assured that I'll attentively listen and give my brief response.

With all the encouragement and fulfilling words I read, I know that this won't be the last book I'll write. But, since college years will approach, I also wouldn't promise to be as active as I am now and before.

Again, thank you so much, my dearest darling readers.

Sending my tightest and warmest hugs to all of you.

And from Maraiah and Beatrice,

Audaces fortuna juvat

'til then,
thycelestia

Veni, Vidi, Vici.