find out

This was written before the final ending, so to cheer you guys up, I'm sharing this second choice of supposed to be the final ending.

...

L

indtsey was kidnapped, hindi nila alam kung saan ito dinala ni Sebastian. Tricia is with Irene and Greggy together with Beatrice, nag-aalala na ang mga ito lalo na si Irene.

Hindi siya mapakali, it's been two days at wala paring balita sakanya.

They've all used their power to locate and find Maraiah pero wala pa din.

Tricia was on call earlier, after that, napansin nila Irene na namumutla ito.

"Tricia, are you okay?" tanong ni Irene.

"Irene.."

Mas lalo namang kinabahan si Irene.

"What? Is it about Aiah?"

"Yes.. si Aiah," she paused, "Aiah is yours.."

"What? Anong ibig mong sabihin?" Irene doesn't understand what  she meant, her mind is already crowded at the moment.

"Si Lindtsey, anak mo siya.. She's yours, siya ang totoo mong anak.." Tricia directly said as tears fall down from her eyes.

"Are you even serious, right now?"

"I am, Irene. Yung doctor na pinakuhanan niyo ng test, it was Sebastian's brother, siya ang gumawa ng lahat ng 'to. Gusto niyang maghiganti kay Greggy kasi dahil sa kanya, his business suffered bankruptcy.. I'm sorry, hindi ko alam, his brother just told me now. Aiah is yours, she deserves all the love that you guys have, mabait siyang bata at hindi siya mahirap mahalin.." Tricia explained, nanghina ang tuhod ni Irene na para bang matutumba na ito pero agad din naman siyang nasalo ni Greggy.

"Si Aiah, akin siya.. Greggy, she's mine.."

"Yes hon, she's yours, she's ours."

"Five years, I've been away from my daughter for five years ng walang rason all because of that Fortich.. Hindi ko palalagpasin 'to, he needs to be in jail.."

"Magbabayad siya, he'll pay for this.."

"Greggy, yung anak ko.. Si Aiah,"

Tricia looked at Bea, she initiated a hug which was immediately given by her biological daughter.

"I knew it. My heart never failed, alam kong anak ko siya.." Irene cried.

"I'm sorry honey, I'm sorry.."

"Oh God, please let me be with my daughter.. I still need her, living is not living at all without my Maraiah.."

Greggy kissed her forehead, trying to make her calm.

...

Ferdinand together with the police and SWAT team went inside the abandoned house, they saw Aiah escaping from the house and was being chased by Sebastian.

"Aiah!"

"Lilo!"

Agad na yumakap si Aiah kay Ferdinand, yinakap naman siya ng mahigpit nito at hinalikan ang noo.

When Sebastian saw them, he immediately run to the other side to escape.

Lindtsey was being sheltered by Ferdinand together with the other police and army who were with them.

"Are you okay? May ginawa ba siya sayo? May masakit ba?" Ferdinand bombarded her with questions.

"Okay lang po ako, thank you for saving me, I was so scared.." she softly replied.