Chapter 11

I gasped. I was sixty-two years old. I had realized what happened. When I had turned eighteen, the chemicals that brought me back to life had stopped my aging process. That's why everyone was disappearing, and new scientists kept on showing up.

 I was so confused. I went to my hang out to think. I was deep in thought when Ez came. He smiled at me, and some of the anxiousness I had been feeling disappeared.

 "Hi Phoenix. Guess what I heard? There is a new experiment keeping the scientists busy! Top-secret!" Ez said looking excited. His excitement was contagious, and soon I was bouncing up and down. I decided I shouldn't care about the past. Ez continued on, "That means the scientists are so busy, we can go outside! Maybe go to the city and see a movie!"

 I was happy about this, but I remembered what happened last time I left. But, I did want to see all the new things that happened on the outside. I reluctantly agreed to go.

 We had a fun time, and I enjoyed all the new things. We had raw fish called sushi for lunch. Saw an amazing movie that was hilarious. We looked in a few shops. 

 One of these shops sold art supplies. I love drawing. Ez noticed me staring at a pad of paper and pencils. He bought some for me. I was surprised. I have him a hug and thanked him endlessly. Even though when we first met, he flirted alot, he wasn't really like that. Ez was funny, smart, and very nice.

 After we were done, we had an amazing deal for dinner. Pizza and to drink, Coke pop. I liked it very much. For dessert, apple crisp. I loved it very much.

 But all good days must come to an end. Ez drove us back with his dad's car. He turned on the radio. I turned it off when the song came on. I still wasn't happy to be in a car, and the song would make me go completely crazy.

 We managed to sneak back in. I smiled at Ez and waved him goodbye. I walked back to my room feeling completely happy.

 Before you can get to my room, you have to pass the lounge. It is connected to eight rooms. Only one if these rooms are occupied. That is my room.

 I walked into the lounge and was shocked. People need to stop being stalkers and staying in my favorite places! There was two figures sitting on the couch. I had a feeling I knew what the top-secret experiment was. And that two of the rooms would have new people.