Epilogue

Ren closed her eyes. As soon as the door opened, she knew what was going to happen to Phoenix. Ez and Dynn did too. 

 Oh Dynn, I do pity you. I'm so sorry. She had known from the beginning that he had feelings for Phoenix. When he threatened Ez that if he ever hurt Phoenix, he would be dead, Ren's suspicions were confirmed. But Dynn didn't know that she knew.

 And Ez... Ren didn't understand him, but knew he loved Phoenix. Phoenix had a special place in her heart for Ez. 

 Ren was in the backseat of the car, Ez was driving, and Dynn was in the passenger seat. They drove to the location Phoenix had told them to go to. They had met up with the others, and were now in a van.

 It was a very nice property. Ren had to admit. She loved it, and would have admired the architecture, had she not been constantly thinking about Phoenix's sacrifice. Ren looked out the window. She now knew why Phoenix was so haunted by her past.

 Maybe I was lucky to have my memories taken, Ren thought. She left the van when it stopped. Ren looked at the flowers near by. They looked neatly trimmed. They are... Fuschia blue eyes, aren't they?, Ren thought.

 She turned to look at the sky. "Good luck," she murmured. That is when the door to the house opened. A woman came running out. Everyone got in their fighting stances.

 "Wait! Please! I only want to help!" The woman said. Ren then noticed the violet eyes, like Phoenix's and Lily's. "My name is Mieary."