Chapter 18

I woke up feeling strangely happy. I was confused until I remembered what Flo and Ren said. I slowly got up. I reached out to pet the cat.

 Wait... Pet the cat!!!!!! I looked down to see a bald cat. "Arelle! What the hell did you do to your cat!!!!! Get him out now!" I screamed. Arelle came running into my room holding the Princess. Then that means...

 "Arelle, honey, who is your bald friend?" I asked as calmly as I could. Arelle picked up the ugly cat. I was angry that she had two cats now.

 "Princess Wonder Rainbow Sparkles was so lonely, so I got him a friend. This is Mr. Baldemort. Isn't he cute?" Arelle said, nuzzling his face. She payed attention to them instead of me.

 "Cute?! Cute?!!! That thing is disgusting! Ugly! Get him away now!!" I yelled. I was furious at Arelle, but she matched my angry glare. "Don't be so mean!!!" Arelle screamed back.I picked her and the cats up, and carried them to her room.

 I got ready for the day. I walked to Experiment tests. I couldn't exactly call them 13 tests anymore. I sighed. Things were changing around here, and I don't think I'm ready to change yet.

 I had a normal boring day today. I was even getting used to finding new Experiments. Which I did find after classes.