Chapter 21

I grabbed Dynn's arm and pulled him out of the room. I dragged him over to Ren's room. I opened the door. Ren jumped up from writing in her journal. Ever since she lost her memory, she didn't want to be helpless again, so she writes everything down.

 "Ren! Dynn! I'm sorry for being like this, but I need to tell you something!" I said. I quickly explained everything to them. They thought that there was a possibility I might be right, so we went to find Cara. I left Flo to babysit Lily.

 "Cara! We need to ask you something!" I shouted to her, when I saw her. She looked surprised, and looked terrified that we were going to give back Zeff.

 " I think you should hear my news first, though," Cara said, "It has occurred to us, that you Experiments might want to know about your former life. We are going to give you everything you need to find out how you were before," she said. Wow. Someone is really watching out for us up there, or down there, depending what we find out. Maybe I should see if I'm about to ask Cara for ice cream, the Fan club gives me ice cream.

 Before I can test that theory, Ren grabs my arm and pulls me back to the lounge. Her and Dynn explain everything to the others. Flo walks up and hands me Lily.

 Everyone gets comfortable, as we prepare to watch the first video: Ren