Chapter 14

The next day, after I had breakfast, I walked to Experiment tests. Ren and Dynn walked with me. Ren smiled when she saw me. I knew she was going to make a joke by the evil light in her eyes. Her brother, was well..... Being Dynn. Scary, quiet, weird... If the dead could here other people's thoughts, I'd be dead again. Actually, I wouldn't care. I'd say the same things, and a lot worse.

 "Good morning, I see the assassins have failed," Ren greeted me. I couldn't help but laugh. "Or the grandpas in thongs failed. Did you really see them when you fell asleep?" Dynn rolled his eyes. Well, I learned something about Dynn. He doesn't have a sense of humor.

 "Awesome greeting," I said, "And of course I saw the grandpas in thongs. They are my dream guys. But in my dreams they don't have the thongs," I gave her a wink. She bursted into laughter.

 "You are so sick minded!" Ren said, holding her sides, "Stop making me laugh! It hurts!" I was going to have fun with this. She took a few steps back when she saw my evil smile. "Oh no!"

 "It hurts to laugh, does it? That isn't healthy, you know. You probably broke your laugh box. Where does it hurt?" I said, trying out my impression of Miss Valis. They didn't know who she was, but they didn't need to. Ren started laughing harder. Even Dynn had to stop talking, and smile for a second.

 "You two are so immature," Dynn said exasperated. The second was clearly over. He tried to walk faster than us, like he didn't know us. I looked at Ren. "Are we going to show him how immature we can be?"

 "Are you stupid?! Of course we are!" Ren said. We ran up to Dynn, and grabbed one arm each. He struggled. I grabbed Ren's free hand, and we spun around in a circles, singing "Ring around the Rosy". When we had to fall down, we used so much force, Dynn was on the ground. " Run!" I yelled to Ren. 

 "Again, are you stupid! I value my life, you know!" Ren said as we bolted. We got to the door. I gave Ren a smile. "Good luck!" I said. This time I was the one who had to duck something. She had chucked her shoe at me.

 "Are you trying to kill me? That thing was highly lethal!" I said. Then Ren said something that made me think it was her catchphrase, "Are you stupid? Of course I was!" We then separated ways.

Ez helped me wake up, Ren was keeping me awake.