HER 19TH BIRTHDAY

"Please Karti , get down yaar

"Please Karti , get down yaar . we are getting late" I said getting desperate , crossing my arms over my chest and tapping the foot on the floor continuously . Now , my patience is at it's limit , because she told me to come to her home and we will go for shopping for my birthday but when I came to her house she was getting out of the shower and then told me wait for 5 mins and she will be ready and we both know that it's not possible at all .

Now , I have been waiting for at least half an hour and from last 20 mins she is saying me ' just give me 2 mins' and I am waiting for her 2mins to end and we can go shopping . she is my bestfriend from kindergarten, and still together because she is the one who understands me very well from our childhood.

Finally , she got ready after 20 more mins ( 10 more 2 mins *stares*) and no doubt she was looking as stunning as me always , hear flip in mind , for choosing such pretty bestfriend for HER definitely *laughs*.

(KARTI,S LOOK )

(ESHIKA,S LOOK )

After that I called Ekaant bhai , I told her numerous times that I will go with the driver

After that I called Ekaant bhai , I told her numerous times that I will go with the driver . But he was persistent that he will drop me , he is actually 5 years older than me and not to mention very protective about me . he loves me so much . although ,he loves hamant ( 3 years elder than me ) but definitely not more than me . I am the youngest in my siblings and that is why my whole family pamper me like princess and I love that . now , my introduction apart Ekaant bhai came and now is the time of war because we are going to fight over seat with Ekaant bhai that who is going sit with him .

Actually , the main reason is I love to sit in front with him and karti loves my bhai *giggles*. I ask her so many times , to tell bhai but she wants to get stable and capable first because no doubt bhai is excellent at his job . He runs our company although papa is the CEO of our company but for last 2 years bhai is handling all of the company issues as he has to handle the company next .

Now that we were fighting over seat we go for our luck game (rock , papers , scisssors )and to her luck she won . we are so serious about this game who wins just wins in one go . as she won, I was whimpering and seat in the back seat . bhai cooed me " oooo my little sister , no problem I'll buy you ice cream on the way " that's all it take to make me feel good .

We reached the mall , and bhai asked me to call him when I get free . He is going back home because tomorrow is my birthday and whole RAO mansion is decorating and preprations are going on . Athough, that duck (hamant ) is at home but bhai cant rely on him as he is very irresponsible although he is 21 but still behaves like he is even younger than me . we fight a lot like cat and dogs but still he loves me and I know that . once when I was 10 , I got into an accident and my leg got fractured and he was crying like a mad man , my whole family was very tensed but he cared for me a lot during that time *smiles*.

After shopping for like 4 hours , we bought our dresses and went back t ]o my home . of course with bhai and karti ran towards my papa and mama excitedly "Aadit uncle , Anika aunty how are you both ? oh my go.....d, I missed you so much." And hugged both of them . She is my childhood friend and she visits my home frequently just as I do , and both of our parents love us a lot .

They also greeted her . Mama said " Hi karti, I also missed you a lot and Eshika told me that you are coming so I made you favourite poha ." while patting her head lovingly . And suddenly I heared an irritating voice " hello penguin , how's was your shopping?". Hamant said chattingly sitting beside me.

" papa see, he is again calling me penguin ............... I'll chope his tongue ,If he wont stop now ." I said making a crying face.

"stop it hamant , don't disturb her" he said while working on his laptop . Papa is least expressive in our family . but he loves us a lot and very protective of us all . He loves me the most , I don't say like that both of my brothers say because he is most protective about me in all of us . Especially , when we are in functions or gathrering . I was very excited for my birthday tomorrow and papa was busy with making security tight *typical father behavior*.

After having dinner , bhai went to drop karti at chopra mansion . deep down I know , bhai also have feelings for Karti but he don't word out but I know they will recognize their feelings soon and then they have me to help them out *wiggle*.

Now , I am sitting in my room reading reading my book and simping over my fictional men . I have a habit of reading books before going to bed . after reading for like 2 hours , I started feeling sleepy I closed the book putting it on the side table and pulled my blanket and soon sleep engulfed me .

AUTHOR,S POV

Eshika was excited for her 19th birthday , not knowing what strom is waiting for her tomorrow ? after tomorrow , who her perfect little life is going to be a disaster .