3. HIS ENTRANCE IN HER LIFE

I will update on every Saturday and Sunday as I have busy routine and these days are little easy.
So stay tuned ☺️                                                                     

"Eshikaaaaaaaaa, get up yaar!!!!!!!. Don't blame me if you get late for your birthday party , okay?" Karti said screaming in my ear. Actually , we decided that we will get ready together at my home . My birthday is literally at 7PM and its 9AM right now and she is just screaming in my ears like a whole 14 hours before. " For good sake Karti , there is still so much time. Why are you disturbing my beauty sleep , go irritate Ekant bhai. He will bear you and come to me when its 12 PM . okay? Now , go yaar"

She stomped her foot on the floor and went downstairs , I guess . I went to my sleep again .

.

.

.

.

At 12:30 mama came to wake me up "wake up esha beta. Take and shower and come downstairs and eat something . you have slept enough already ." she said,lifting and blanket up and sending me to the washroom forcefully. I am not a morning person at all so I don't like waking up early. Although , 12:30 is not early , but still .

After taking a nice shower , pampering myself with different body washes and soaps . I smelt so good and feeling fresh . I went downstairs , bhai and papa was inquiring the guards that came from a security

Company called ' A.V SECURITY SERVICES' . that is one of the top security companies of INDIA .

Mama called me and asked me to eat the sandwiches she made for me and I really love them a lot . they are like my all time favourite and I can eat like 5 of them at a time . Karti was glaring at me during the whole time that she wanted me to get up early but I didn't . now she is mad. But I have a plan to make up with her .

"Karti ,,,, karti ,,,, listen ....." I said and "No Eshika , I am mad at you , go away ." she said ignoring me. And now is the time to make her happy "I have an exciting thing to tell you, but in order to get that information you have to forgive me ."

"is that info worth leaving my anger ?"

"definitely , babe . try it and if you wont get satisfied ,just get back to being mad, what say ?"

She think for like 10 seconds and agreed .

"okay. So your dress colour is dark green right ?"

"as if you don't know . just come to the point"

"Ekaant bhai is wearing the same colour as you , and I told him to so you both can twinnnn . now say ?"

" o..........h Eshika , swear on this . you know Ekaant is not a joke to me ."

"whole damn truth , yaar"

She started blushing and now she is more than happy .

.