23. HEATED ARGUMENT

Sorry guys!!!!
I was busy yesterday so I can't post yesterday but today I am posting 2 chapters consecutive.
Enjoy

AADVAIT'S POV

AADVAIT'S POV

After we left the lounge, we sat in our respective cars and head towards Rao industries. Whatever shit he has to talk, I am sure is about her.

Two days ago he told me he want to meet me, and yesterday I thought to bring Rose with me and actually, looking at her smile it was worth it.

I feel a different level of peace when I see her smiling. But I can't tolerate her near that bastard.

Although, he is her father but my enemy as well. One thing is confirm that I am obsessed with her and she is not going out of my territory but my patience have a limit and I can't any of my enemy near her.

I will destroy him at any cost, I will kill him so brutally so that he can feel every second of pain I and my parents felt just because of his greed.

He will suffer but before he suffer I have to collect the proof that my parent's death was not an accident but a murder committed by his fucking bastard.

If I have to kill him only, he will be dead from decades. But in that way, he will be innocent killed but no, the gentlemanly image he built and in the mask of that he do every fucking illegal stuff.

I will destroy his fake image and with that the money he love the most will be out of his hands and then after that I will take his most precious life from him.

Forgiveness is not what he will get, he will suffer every sin he committed. I was not aware that he is involved in dark business until my mafia partner saw Eshika in the party and recognized her as his daughter and after digging the information I came to know that he is involved in human trafficking and all fucking shit things.

My mafia circle is not involved in human trafficking except a few who are but a few aware of this business of them. He is a great mother fucker.

"Sir we have arrived." My diver said and I came out of my trance. I got out my car and head towards the building in front of me.

"Yes Rao, tell me what's the matter you want to discuss." I said sternly.

"Okay, Aggarwal I will not beat around the bush and come directly to the point. I want my daughter back. You can demand anything in return, I willing to give you."

"tsk tsk tsk, Rao Rao Rao, there is no way she is stepping out of my territory in this life. Even when I destroy you, she will be mine." I declared leaving no room for argument.

"I have had enough of your shit Aadvait. I am telling you return my daughter back. She will never be yours." He shouted standing up from his chair and slamming his hand on the table.

"Keep your voice down, Aadit." I said standing up from my chair.

"No, I want my daughter at any fucking cost, you bastard. I want her back, you can't have her." He retorted at me.