7. SURRENDERING

Here I am with the new chapter guys🎉🎉🎉.
Thank you for supporting my last chapters 😀. As well.
I know this chapter is a bit short so I am uploading ch 7 and 8 together for you guys and I will upload tomorrow as well so don't worry about the double update as it's a gift for you guys 😀😀.
Enjoy the chapter and let me know.

When he asked me to strip and I tried to reason him with my innocence, he didn't listened to me threatened me with my family safety. Now I understand that if I follow whatever he wants me to do my family will be safe. I think surrendering myself to this man will be good for everyone. For me, for my family and Karti as well.

But the hurt he is giving me makes me feel the intensity of his pain that he has been suffering. Due to the cold weather, the wet towel is sending chills down my body and my body is shivering very badly, my teeth started chattering. My legs are feeling numb now, its 6AM right now that means I am standing from 7 hours now. He sleeping in bed but he took the cold shower at night, when he wished me 'goodnight' I felt his cold body and he didn't even took blanket. Maybe it's just my imagination and it's nothing like he cared. Ohhh my body is at the verge of falling part, every single part of my body hurts so badly and my eyes are closing now.

I was noticing something from whole night. He is getting nightmares, I am damn sure because he is jerking after every few minutes but I didn't left my place. This place is surrounded with cameras, I have observed the place very closely when I entered this house out of habit of closely observing everything. That's why I was observing him also.

I was tucking the towel around my chest, when he moved opening his eyes. He got shocked suddenly and looked at the clock hanging at the wall.

"Fuck" a mere whisper left, hardly audible but I read his lips.

He looked at me again with composed expression.

"Are you standing here from night?" he asked, with the hint of guilt in his eyes.

"Did you asked me to take rest in between?" I said sternly.

A man knocked the door, and came in when he allowed him to come in, standing in front of me. Typically hiding me behind him, blocking his view of me I can see him and he is looking toward the ground and his efficiency telling that it's his habit.

"Sir, someone came to meet you. Telling that he wants to meet you right away." He took the glance at clock, it says 7:30.

"What's his name?"

"Sir, he says 'Aadit Rao'."

"Tell him to wait, I am coming."

He went away. Tears glistened in my eyes and he took a glance at me. "Can I meet him?" I asked him. He looked at me for a few seconds then nodded.

"That closet is yours." He pointed the closet in the left. "Get ready, and remember your obedience is the key of peace." I nodded.

"What do you want me to wear?"

"Go for something comfy, like a shirt and shorts will be a good idea."

"Okay"

I took a hot bath and went downstairs to meet papa. Seeing him I ran towards him and hugged him crying.

"Beta, why is your body so hot?" he said and I detached myself from him

"umm...m papa, why are you here?" I asked him.

"Beta, you are burning in fever?"

"Rose, come sit beside me." Aadvait ordered.

Sorry guysss for making it too short. But I was not well so I can't make it long. But I compensated you guys for that.
By uploading two chapters together 😀.

AUTHOR'S POV

Guys let me know yours thoughts by comments and follow me on Instagram for spoilers and updates.

And guys I have an account on Inkitt as well, I will upload the 18+ parts that app as Wattpad is scary you all. It's free as well so don't worry on that
I am not on stck.me as many of the audience can't reach that site and that's unfair.
So enjoy 🎉.