18. A SENSUAL DINNER

THANK YOU SO MUCHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUYS YOU COMPLETED THE TARGET, AND AS PROMISED I AM HERE WITH A NEW CHAPTER.

ENJOY YOURSELVES BABIES 

                                                                      ESHIKA'S POV

                                                                      ESHIKA'S POV

I don't know but when he get agreed to have dinner with me, I feel high level of ecstasy. After we had breakfast he got call from Avyaan Bhai and he left.

 I don't know how to address him and I think calling him Bhai would be the best option and I like it, calling him Bhai. So he left for office and I started to prepare ingredients foe the dinner.

I asked the chief about his taste but he didn't ate last time, thinking about that time, my heart sting but let's just move on. I was now careful of his taste, as he is sensitive to spicy food I made panner pulao and idli as he requested.

Aunt Lina told me that he used to eat these dishes when his mother used to cook after that he ate a few times but he didn't like so, he left eating these. 

So made them with so much effort and care and love as I am puzzled with my feelings as these feelings are new to me. But I know he is someone who provides the peace I crave for. I was beloved child of my family but the love your lover provide is somewhat different and it's beautiful and he makes me feel that way.

After I cooked for like 3.5 hours continuously, as I make raita, salad and a kheer as a sweet dish. I decided to dress up a little for him. I wore a floral pink frock and opened my hair and I wore anklets I like wearing them.

 When I visited his home, Preeta aunty gave me that saying "whenever I wore it, he was fascinated by them. And I think he likes anklets so I bought them for you." And I thought to wear it today.

" And I thought to wear it today

(ESHIKA'S LOOK)

I was waiting for him from 8PM, and its 9:30 now and usually he is home by 8:30 or 9:00. I thought to call him but I don't have phone, so I thought to call him by home landline. He told me he is home by 10 and I started preparing dining table by putting plates for us and told aunt lina to reheat the food.