6.BARRIER IN HIS REVENGE

here I am with the new update 🙂🙂
The chapters are short but I don't want to make it boring for you guys so don't add anything unnecessary things that could affect my storyline so I just make it as I feel much 😊. Enjoy the chapter

                     AADVAIT'S POV

Why her presence is making me feel at peace? Maybe because my revenge started and my heart knows that he is suffering now. And she is reason, makes me feel at ease. Yes, this is the only reason. I am feeling good with her presence. I thought that she will be crying , screaming and fighting with me to free her but the here the story is different , she is just quite observing her surrounding very fondly. How is she so calm that it is providing calm to her surroundings? Especially to a person like me, how didn't felt calm from last 11 years.

Stop thinking it Aadvait , she is yours enemies' daughter. She can't be the source of your comfort *inner voice mocks*.

.

.

.

.

Her questions are making me lose my patience. The questions are the 1st time questions to me and also about myself. I haven't thought about it for a longtime now.

After I shouted at her, I felt her shivering and now she is standing like a statue in front of me.

"Strip" I said sitting on the bed. No, I don't have a mind of having sex with her. She is just a puppet of my revenge's plan. So I will just use her.

"Please, I haven't done anything. I am unaware of every single thing between you and papa. ple.......ase." she said tears starting flowing from her eyes, which cause a contraction in my heart.

Why the fuck is this, I ignored her tears.

"Your family is save only if you obey me, the day you disobeyed me. You will be reason of your whole family get killed. Get it in your head, Rose."

She didn't said anything and closed her eyes forcefully, causing the tears to fall on her cheeks. And started to struggle with the hook of the long dress. A minute passed, I am sitting on the bed looking at her and she is struggling with the hook still. She left the hook and started crying again with hiccups making me confuse.

"What happened?"

"I can't open hooks of any dress, I can't even hook them up. My best friend karti do this for me always." She said looking at the ground.

"Come here, I'll help you." I said and her eyes went wide.

After processing something, she started walking toward me turned around collected her hair on one side of her shoulder and sat down in front of me between my legs and I started feeling hard. It's shocking thing because I don't easily feel attracted to women and even when I am involved in these types of activities , It takes time for me to get turned on and only the sight of this women making me hard. 'She is going to be a barrier in the way of my revenge.' I said to myself.

"Have you changed your mind?" she said looking at me over her shoulder, with those green eyes. I got out of my trance. How beautiful these eyes will look when they will roll back in pleasure when I am pleasuring her. 'Shut up Aadvait' I said

"No, not at all." Saying this I opened the hook and saw a mole just near her right shoulder , It looks mesmerizing , my cock started throbbing in my pants ' traitor' I took my shirt out of my pants, to hide my member down there. This is going to be difficult.

She is standing in front of me, removing her dress.

"I have to remove this as well?" she pointed at her bra, looking into my eyes.

She has thick and curvy body, mouthwatering. If she removed it right now, my current position tells me I will lose control. But it's not what I have planned I have to torment her, a mere attraction can't stop me from taking my parents revenge. I will not let it happen.

"No, it's enough."

I got up from the bed, its December and the night is freezing. She is already shivering. I went to the washroom and bring a bucket filled with iced water and towel, and put it in front of her. She looked at me with confused look.

"Pick the towel, wet it from the bucket and wrap it around yourself."

She looked at me and then at the bucket and bent down to pick the blanket and started wetting the towel from the bucket. Seeing her doing it without saying, anything makes me feel bad but I am already bad so no problem. She wrapped the towel.

"What now?" she asked with shivering lips.

"Nothing just, wet the towel again after every 20 mines and stand there whole night. Okay?"

"Okay" she said and I was a little taken aback with her behavior, but it's good I don't have to tackle her tantrums.

I went to take a shower and even if it's cold I don't know why I took cold bath and wore only sweatpants, coming out of the shower I went towards her and whisper in her ear.

"Goodnight, Rose."

"Goodnight, Aadvait."She said with an emotionless face. I have never liked my name this much before. I didn't take the blanket today and lie on the bed and don't know when sleep engulfed me.

 I didn't take the blanket today and lie on the bed and don't know when sleep engulfed me

Follow my Instagram page for spoilers and updates.
You can ask about book and stuff there.
AUTHOR, S POV

What will happen to Eshika? What will Aadvait is actually planning?
Thoughts on Aadvait??
Thoughts on Eshika??

What do you guys think of today's chapter comment down and don't forget to vote by hitting the star sign😊
Meet you next Saturday 😉