17. SUSPICION

HELLOOOOO!!!! GUYSSSSS

ANOTHER SATURDAY ANOTHER CHAPTER.

AS PER PROMISE I AM BACK WITH A NEW CHAPTER.

HAPPY READING 😀 😀

*knock knock*

"Come in." I looked at the door Avyaan standing at the door.

I frowned looking at him.

"I want to talk to you." He said.

"Is its urgent?" I questioned "about Aadit." He said and I looked at Eshika sleeping in my arms peacefully. I kissed her temple and "The shit is going to get man to man. You are not going to get involved in this anymore. And you belong to me now, I possess you either you accept or not." Said running my hand in her hair.

I got up careful of not waking her up, I tucked the pillow beside her and cover her with the blanket properly and Avyaan is standing here smirking at my actions.

I signaled him to leave the room and I followed him afterwards. Entering in my study room,

"Tell."

"Aadit tried to attack our system and when I started keeping an eye on him and I found something."

"And what is that?"

"Keeping an eye I found him meeting Rudra. And that's suspicious."

"And what do you think the reason is?"

"ESHIKA." He said more like declaring and this is the tone he use when he is sure about something.

Hearing her name and its link with Rudra making me feel rage, and I am not the one to leave someone how makes me feel that way.

"Call Rudra to our office tomorrow. Let's meet him first, I have some accounts that are to be settled after all." We both smirked.

"Bhai (brother), I noticed something?" he said with a smile and I knew what is coming after this.

"What I was seeing in your room was not you. What is going on?"

"I also don't know, but the thing I know very clearly is I am never letting her go, now." I said sternly.

"Don't tell me. You consummated?" I smirked at him.

"You are doomed, Bhai."

"Shut up and leave now." Saying I got up and went outside, he followed me.

.

.

.

.

I woke up and I didn't find her near me. It irritated me as usually when I wake up she is beside me and I gaze at her for some time but today I didn't get to do it. I sighed and looked around and found her towel drying her hair, standing in front of dressing table. Her back is looking so tempted and her ass just demanding a slap.