5. PAIN IN HIS EYES

Don't forget to vote guys 😊 it motivates the writer to write more
Enjoy happy reading

Don't forget to vote guys 😊 it motivates the writer to write more Enjoy happy reading

                                                                    ESHIKA'S POV

When he papa asked him to leave us alone , and he was talking about his parents the pain in his eyes was just hurting . Although , he was marring me forcefully and held my family captive , I can feel the pain in his actions and hurt in his voice that make my heart throb . Maybe he Is misunderstanding papa and someone else was involved in his parents murder but he didn't know About it .

His actions and his emotions which his eyes were reflecting was very different from one another. At a point , when he was dragging me to the mandup I was feeling like he is trying to get a victory which he ever wanted . he want a peace which can calm his inner strom which is destroying his real self .

.

.

.

.

He parked his car in front of Agarwal mansion and to my surprise the whole mansion was black and grey from the outside . It was looking good , in fact beautiful but it radiates pain . the black exterior represents that like it has soaked so many wounds that now it turned black . it is haunting yet lonely , dark yet painful and most importantly , hurting yet calm I know this explanation is a bit awkward but still it is what it is.

 it is haunting yet lonely , dark yet painful and most importantly , hurting yet calm I know this explanation is a bit awkward but still it is what it is

The interior is no less than the exterior it is as intimidating as him. The whole house emits the same energy as him .(lonely)

(INTERIOR)

(INTERIOR)

"you are finding it amusing , Rose ?" he said leaning to my ear with a mere whisper.

"um..m umm...mmm yes , its beauti........ beautiful" I said getting nervous as he is standing so close still bending near my ear.

"let me show you the bed room, your new jail Rose ." he said making me scared.

Although I was scared , I didn't show it to him. He was walking ahead of me and I was trailing behind him like a kid. After the stairs , the first bedroom is the room he entered. My jaw dropped looking at room decorations , It was decorated like a bedroom of a newly wedded couple , but the problem is its all bl...ack. And the mere thought ran my mind , we are the newly wed . *screams in mind*

"is it your room or mine ?" I asked him getting hesistated

"what do you think?" he smirked.

"its quite big , so I think its yours."

"tsk tsk tsk , you are wrong baby . its OUR room ."

My breathing turned heavy and I started getting nervous with his presence. I was a protected princess of my family and my father and brothers are hell protective about me so , I have never ever being in a romantic relationship. Papa told me that I can have a relationship after I turn 20. And I have actually never feel the need to be in a relationship, and now destiny has planned something else for me.

"how does it look, rose?" his question took me out of my trance .

"why do you like black colour ?" I asked him suddenly.

His expression turned from composed to shock and then again into composed. Like a way of emotions went through his face. I am studing painting , and painting reflects many emotions . I chose this profession because, it contain many mixed emotions that are interesting to observe. I am good with reading people's emotions as well due to this profession of mine. People who are good at reading people can feel different emotions and eventually pour them into their painting which can turn into a master piece.

"I am a devil and devil can't survive in bright environment"

"who told you this , that you are a devil?"

Again his expressions went through different stages, that didn't went unnoticed by me.

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, I have had enough of your act. Now the time to start the real show ." he said with arrogance and a shiver ran through my body.

AUTHOR'S POV

What he will do now ? what are the consequences is she going to face for her questioning nature?

What do you guys think
??
Aadvait will change soon ??
Or will he avenge his father's death by hurting her ?
Feel free to state your opinion
And wait for the next update tomorrow 🙂.

What do you guys think ?? Aadvait will change soon ?? Or will he avenge his father's death by hurting her ?Feel free to state your opinion And wait for the next update tomorrow 🙂

Follow my Instagram page for spoilers and updates schedules 😊😊.
I post there regularly and you can talk to me about the books there 😄.