11. FELT TO HURT

Here guys!!!!!!!!
Saturday chapter 😊 😊
As I promised I am back with the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.
Aadvait's loving era is not far guys!!!!!!
Wait and enjoy
Happy reading 😊.

ESHIKA'S POV

I spent my whole day in making the food and I put extra efforts in them. I don't know why, but I want him to enjoy the food. I was waiting for him from 8PM, he said he will be back my now, waiting , waiting its 10 by now but still no , its 11:30 and now I am tired of waiting , my whole day was hectic and I was very tired and when I dozed off, I didn't realize.

I woke up when he whispered in my ear. I asked him to sit and what he said next, shatter my heart into pieces, after throwing the food, I can't bear anymore and I cried a lot for like good 20 mins. When I felt sad before, I talk to karti but now I don't have anyone to talk. When I entered the room, I saw him lying in the bed putting an arm on his eyes. I don't know what comes to mind I went towards him and sat down on floor and started talking to him like he is listening.

After talking, I felt my heart light and I slept after taking shower.

.

.

.

.

1 week is passed after that incident, and its Friday today, he didn't said anything after that and didn't even do anything which I have to complain about, and I am trying to adjust with it. But he makes me feel like I don't even exist, I am not complaining or maybe I am. I really want to visit mandir, I used to visit mandir on weekends but its 3 weeks that I haven't visited.

I am not allowed to leave the house and his house don't have any mandir as he is an atheist. "Be ready on Sunday we are going to visit my parental home." He said and tears welled up in my eyes. He talked to me after a week and upon that he is taking me to his parental home.

Aunty Lina told me already that he visits them on Sunday. So I wasn't curious when he goes on Sundays but today he asked me to go with him, it feels good.

"If you are not okay, you can skip. I am not forcing you." He said looking at me.

"No, no not all, I am fine actually I am, happy. I couldn't control my emotions and tears welled up uncontrollably. I felt happy." I said to him. He nodded and left saying "at 10AM"

.

.

.

.

Today, I am deciding to wear a traditional dress, a red anarkali dress and choli. I think in red I look more than good and its first time visiting his family, I want to look good. I know it's not good to feel things about the man how thinks my father is a murderer, my emotions are not in my control. Whenever I see him, I feel butterflies in my stomach just by his sight, I think me ........lik...e him. I wore my dress its reaching my ankle and wearing choli makes it look more attractive.