9. LITTLE GLIMPSE OF HIS PAST

Hello guyssss!!!!!!
I am back as I promised 😁😁.
Don't forget to vote and comment 😊.
I have an offer for you guys☺️☺️. If I get comments on this chapter I will upload a chapter 10 as well.
So if you want to read chapter 10 comment on this chapter.
Give your reviews about Aadvait and Eshika.
Till then happy reading babies 😘.   

Sitting in his embrace was not uncomfortable as I expected it to be

Sitting in his embrace was not uncomfortable as I expected it to be. But his friend's , I can't feel it boring into me, making me feel disgusted but now I started feeling dizzy with the lack of sleep and the fever and I don't have power to even look at him so I just ignored it. He asked me to go with aunt lina and I followed her. Aunt Lina gave me the breakfast my body was now so weak to even eat something by my own, she was nice she fed me with her hands. She made vegetable soup for me and I was half asleep while eating. She gave me 2 tablets first I refused to eat but she consoled me. She is a women nearly in her 60's and very humble and nice.

"Sleep for some time maam, sir asked me to take care of you."

"Aunty can't you call me beta?"

"No ma'am, I am not allowed to be casual at work."

"Please call me beta, you are like my mom. I am missing my mom so much. And I have no idea when will I meet her again, when will he let me meet my family?"

"Sir is very good beta. He maybe appear as a cold hearted man, but he is lenient inside. He knows what problem his employees are facing, he help them without knowing them. Ayaan sir always do these things for him. And no one knows he is the one?"

"How you know him, other people seems to be scared of him, even from his presence." I asked her holding her hand to sit on the bed and placing my head in her lap. She smiled and started caressing my hairs.

"I was his nanny when he used to live with his parents and when this Maneesh Bhai and Preeta Bhabhi came to live with him after his parents. But when he turned 20 he left that house and shifted in this place. Maneesh Bhai asked him not leave his house but he still said that he want a place that represents him but he still visits his parents' home every Sunday." She was still taking but I was so tired that when I slept, I don't know.

.

.

.

.

.

"You came back?" my eyes open when he sat on the bed. My sleep is very sensitive and I got up when I feel any motion around me. "Yes, Rose. Are you ready to be tormented again?" he said with the emotionless face. "Do as you please. I am not allowed to disobey you." I said and he looked at me for like 5 seconds and lay down beside me putting his arm on his eyes. I was looking at him and said "sleep before I change my mind." I hurriedly pull the comforters and slept again in no time. The day was so hectic and very tiring that now sleeping is just what I wanted right now.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Wake up, you have slept enough."

"Please mama. Let me sleep, I am feeling tired."

"Are you getting up or should I throw a bucket full of water on you? Just get up right away." He said sternly and I woke up instantly realizing I was dreaming. "I am sorry. I didn't realize."

He put a thermometer in my mouth and I shut my mouth. After like 10 seconds he pull out and now my fever is gone.

"You are fine now. Get ready we are heading for a walk. You will assist me from now on, when I am home. You will serve me."

I nodded and went to washroom did my morning job, took a shower and came out I saw him tying his joggers laces and his veiny hands look damn sexy.*get out of your trance duffer, he hates you*
my inner voice mocked.

.

.

.

.

We came back from a run and he is a beast he runs so fast. He made me run behind him and it was obvious I can't match his pace at any freaking cost. He just making me hold his bottle, towel and other thing and run behind him. After that he made me make breakfast for him. I am good at cooking because I love cooking and trying different recipes so I just many good dishes.

After that he make me prepare his clothes and shower he went to shower and I was so drained out that I laid on the couch like a lifeless body hanging my arms low and my appearance is now like I am beaten badly as I didn't get a chance to fresh up after the run and doing work continually I am worned out badly.

"Rose, take your breakfast and prepare a dinner for me I will be home by 8PM." He said making me sit up suddenly. And I nodded like a child.

"What would you like for the dinner?" I asked him not wanting to be the victim of his wrath by making him mad.

"Ask the chief, he will tell you the menu" he said.

"Okay" I whispered.

"Make it delicious, otherwise.........." He left without completing his sentence. And I am confused, not because I don't get the idea. Its either I wanted him to complete the sentence or not. But whatsoever, I don't want whatever he wants to say happens.

                     AUTHOR'S POV
I DON'T GET IT, I WRITE THREE PAGES ON WORD BUT WHEN I COPY IT FROM WORD AND PASTE OT HERE IT JUST AHRINKS SO MUCH 😂.
ALTHOUGH, I KNOW THOS CHAPTER IS ALSO SHORT BUT DO COMMENT and vote to unlock the the chapter before Saturday 😁.

Follow me on Instagram for updates and spoilers 😀 😀.
I will upload 18+ content on inkitt so follow me from my Instagram bio. It has link there.
When the smut part will start I will tell you guys that go read on inkitt that part .
Happy reading 😊.