16. AFTER MORNING

HELLO!!!!!! GUYSSSS.
HERE I AM WITH A NEW CHAPTER.
AND A NEW SUSPENSE
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.
HAPPY READING 🎊 🎊 🎊.

                           ESHIKA'S POV

I woke up when I didn't feel him beside me. I tried to open my eyes and I tried to wake up and my whole body is in pain and I feeling sore down there, the pain is sweet as I remember last night and a smile crept on my lips and I tried to stand up but I can't even stand up and pain remains.

"What are trying to do, Rose?" he said and I looked up. He was standing outside the washroom.

"I want to go to washroom, but.......but..."

"But what? Baby."

"I can't stand up." I said and he came closer to me and putting one arm under my knees and one arm on my back, he lifted me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I was feeling so good watching his caring side is a rare view.

"I gave you painkillers in night so I can't give you more till you eat something and rest. You can have them in evening." I nodded.

"I can handle from here......" I said as he settle me in the washroom. He nodded and "call me when you are done. I am outside." He said and I smiled at him and he...... he smiled in return.

"You .... You smi......smiled." I asked him being in shock.

"Call me, I am leaving now." Saying he left.

I was feeling pain in my body but my heart is feeling happy. It sting when I pee and I hissed

"Are you okay?" he said from outside and I didn't responded as I was in pain. He open the door and I looked at him in shock and tried to cover myself.

"I have seen already. Nothing to hide from me." He said and I blushed removing my hand.

"What happened? Why you hissed?"

"It hurts actually sting down there." I said and his expression changed as he forgot something.

"I am sorry, I forgot to put ointment there yester night. You get done first, I will put the ointment when you are done." Saying he left again. Today, I am seeing a different side of him and actually I am loving it.

I washed myself carefully as it hurts and then again tried to get up but as I know I can't.

"Ad....Adi.." I called him and he came.

"I want to get fresh up" and he nodded. He put me in the bath tub and open warm water I started washing my hair, whole body. I brushed my teeth afterwards with his help* definitely*. Towel was wrapped around me when he put me on the bed and gave a silk bathrobe again a different one. And I looked at him and tied it around me removing the towel and don't know why but I am not feeling ashamed in front of him.