4. START OF HIS REVENGE

Here is an update for Sunday ☺️☺️.
Plz do vote as it motivates the writer to write.
Happy reading 😊

                                                                                     Aadvait's POV

                                                                                     Aadvait's POV

It's the morning , I was waiting for for the past 11 years . The security that fucker was hiring was Avyaan's company . He runs a security company as the mafia top members we need security as we live with the threat of 24\7. And him owning a security company , favors us a lot. And now that he has hired the guards from his company no one can stop me from getting what I want .

At the plan is set and now , I am getting ready to attend that party . this night will turn nightmare for him. When his beloved daughter , whom he love a lot will be under my mercy . suffering all the pain which I have suffered all these years.

.

.

.

.

.

I am entering the party hall and saw her standing wearing a red dress and no doubt she was much more beautiful in real life the pictures .

Come back to the topic Aadvait , my inner voice mocked.

.

.

.

.

I took the gun out of my pants pointed to Aadit's head . making everyone shoacked . before he can do anything , I whistled and the guards took their guns out and point 2 guns at one person present in the hall.

"now the tables are turned , Mr. Rao. Its your turn to suffer now." I said , a smirk appeared on my face.

"leave my family alone , Aadvait . its between us."

"just like you have left my father alone 11 years ago ? have you ever thought , how will we survive after out parents ?" I screamed at him.

" you are misunderstanding , I didn't killed your parents . that was an accident , I was not related to it in any case"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BASTARD!! YOU WERE THE SOLE REASON BEHIND MY PARENTS DEATH" I roar at him punching his face. He was lying continuously from last 11 years and don't get tired of it . but anyway , I am going to let him feel the pain . and its just a start .

"Avyaan , start the preprations for the wedding. we don't have much time."I said to him .

He nodded in response and call the staff to set a mandup and call pandit ji . I am atheist but the wedding have to take place with rituals to make her mine.

" how's wedding is going to held here ." Ekaant asked furiously.

"mine and your only beloved sister . we are going to get married today." I said with emotionless face.

"stop this shit , why I am being involved in something I am unaware of . I am not going to get married to you , at any freaking cost . get that shit inside you fucking head." She shouted , wiggling trying to get out the guards grips . but they are definitely more powerful than her.

I shifted from that fucker to her handing him to other 2 guards "oh my rose , listen. Follow me like a good little girl or I will kill your whole family including your pretty bestfriend . get it?" I said putting my gun under her chin.

She shifted her face sideways and glare at me with her green orbs.

"stop it Aadvait , leave my daughter alone . she is innocent" the fucker again spoke. His voice boils smy blood and make me loose my patience .

" this wedding will take place at any freaking cost and today . and you cant do anything, try me ." I said sternly tucking my hand in my pocket.

" Aadvait yaar, come the preprations are complete ," Avyaan shouted standing beside the mandup.

"come Rose, we are going to get married. I am going to turn your life into living hell."

"Ekaant bhaiii.......*sobs* stop him na please , see what is he doing . papa please do something to stop him naa..........*crying(getting out of my grip)* papaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!" she was resisting continuously

" papaaaa, Ekaant bhaiiii.....i , Hama..........nt please someone stop him" she said crying , scratching my wrist .

"stop doing it rose , its useless ."

All of the family men were trying to get out of the holds of gaurds and the women were crying profusely.

I was dying to see this expression on Aadit's face , like he was loosing something so precious and important .

Dragging her to the mandup , the tell Avyaan to bring her mother and father closer to her and to hold guns at their heads . they did as I told them to and now , her moments are steady .

Pandit ji started ranting mantra's and asked us to repeat behind him . we were as he as asking us to do , after that he asked her father to do the kanyadaan and he done that with the defeating look ojn his face ,which I was enjoying very happily . today , I am feeling a little peace seeing him getting defeated.

We took the seven vows circling around the fire and then , the nuptial chain and sindur was forwaded to me . I put sindur on the her partition which fall on her nose a little as well and tied the nuptial chain around her neck .

"take the blessing of your elders , for you wedding life ." pandit ji said.

"we don't need blessing pandit ji . this wedding will not be blessed , afterall." I said.

"Avyaan bring papers, yaar. We started our revenge ." I said him with a smiling face.

He bought the legal papers to register our wedding in court

"sign this rose , you will be my property from now onwards ." I said.

" I am not a thing you can own" she said feeling scared snatching a pen from my grip .

" just wait and watch to see who owns you baby . you father has to witness your destruction will his own fucking eyes ." I said ignoring her teary eyes.

She didn't said , anything and soobed.

"come rose, lets go home . bid your family a bye for now ."

She cried and looked at me with helpless eyes and I turned my face away . why is her emotions affecting me ? I was in my trance . when she said " I am going with you now , please leave my family alone." She said holding my finger.

"your family will be freed till morning . just do as I say and they will be saved" I whisper in her ears because I don't want any of them to hear this .

I have different plans for them . actually , for him . the bastard .

" lets go" saying this we sat into the car heading toward Agarwal mansion.

To start a new , destructive life......

Author POV

Will Aadvait be able to destroy her ? will Eshika be able to bear his wrath ??? how their life will going to be changed?

Comment down your views on Aadvait?

Comment down your views on Eshika?
.
.
.
There is much more in a story line, enjoy your time you invest in book ☺️☺️☺️

Next chapter will be on Saturday.
Till then have a goof weekend 😊