13. JEALOUSY AND KISS

HELLO GUYSSS!!!!!!!!
I AM BACK WITH THE NEW CHAPTER ON A NEW SATURDAY 😊.
IT'S THEIR FIRST KISS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!
ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED??? BECAUSE I AM.
AND NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE AMAZING ALSO 😜😜.
SO BE PREPARED AND WAIT .
TILL THEN HAPPY READING.
ENJOY 😁😁.

                       ESHIKA'S POV

 ESHIKA'S POV

I was at the party with him everything was fine until I came in front of that person. Yes I am talking about Rudra, he continuously looking actually staring at me that was making me feel uncomfortable.

I told Aadvait and holding me from my waist he changed my side and blocked his sight from me. Yes, holding me from my waist, butterflies erupted in my stomach and a red hue came on my face.

"Rose, wait for me here. I have to attend a person that's important. Will you be okay?"

"Yes, but please be near." He nodded to my request. And leave me with few ladies, to my guess they were wives of his friends.

They were talking and I started feeling thirsty I left their company went to the drink counter to drink something, there I felt someone's presence and I knew who it is?

"Hello Miss.Eshika."

"I would appreciate if you call me Mrs. Advait. It would be nice."

He chucked and looked at me and I was looking everywhere except him. After a second I felt hand on my waist and I gasped and drink dropped from my hand.

Before I could even look at him, Advait appeared and holding him from his collar started punching his face.

"How dare you bastard, how dare you touched my wife. I will kill you, you tried to test me and now you will be dead." He said punching him, fuming in anger.

"Aadvait, leave him. You will kill him like this. Stop it yaar." Sayal came and tried to stop him but no he was punching his face. "NO, Sayal. I will kill him. How dare him."

"Stop it yaar. You his father, he will not tolerate. Please leave him." Avyaan said trying to loosen his grip.

"Bhabhi please, stop him. He will kill him, his father is a dangerous man, being enemy with him is not a wise decision." Sayal whispered in my ears. I was scared myself but I stepped forward.

"Adi,.............. Please stop." I said and I don't know why tears welled up in my eyes and he looked at me. Hold my hand tightly and start dragging me to somewhere.

"whyyyyyyyyy?" he shouted at me.

I flinched and looked at him, fear clear in my eyes. He sighed and I felt like he tried to calm himself down and then said "why did you left that place?"

"I .... I wa...s thir....sty. So I went ...... to the drink coun......counter to drin...k something. I am so...."

Before I could complete my sentence, he slammed his lips on mine. I was shocked before but after few moment I started reciprocating the kiss. He hold my neck and grabbed it tightly not too tightly but as much pressure which I could bear. My hand went on his neck and him pulling me closer, One hand on my neck and one on my bare back roaming, his hand was rough and making me feel wet down there.