21. VISITING HOME BACK

If you guys can do favor please comment as well to tell your reviews 🙂.
It really encourage, no advantage I get from it.
It just make us feel 😊.
Otherwise do as you please

AADVAIT'S POVI woke up feeling way more good than my normal days, I was fresh and my mood was good

AADVAIT'S POV
I woke up feeling way more good than my normal days, I was fresh and my mood was good.

I felt heaven last night, it's her whenever I am inside her, I feel so good that I forget my surroundings.

I woke up and out of my habit I was staring at her, she was snuggled in my chest and I was holding her like my life depends and it is, my life depends on her.

After my parents it's the first time I feel so attached to someone. When she became so important to me, I didn't know but one thing is confirmed now, she is mine forever.

It's 8AM already, and we have planned to visit her home. I don't know how I convinced myself, but for her I tried. But one thing is confirmed, I won't let her meet her father.

That man is so disgusting, although his real face is not known by his family but that doesn't stop him from being disgusting.

"Rose........Rose, meri jaan. Get up, we have to pay a visit to your home." I said brushing my hand in her hair.

She lifted her face up, enjoying my hand in her hair and she pouted not wanting to wake up. I kissed her pout and she blushed and smiled with her eyes closed. I chuckled and buried my face in the crook of her neck.

She felt and tried to free herself from my hold, but definitely failed.
"How about we have a quick session before we leave bed?" I said sucking on her neck and leaving marks, marking my territory.

She hesitated a bit before saying "A.......Adi" I hummed in response because I know what's coming. But I am craving for her taste. "I am sore, I can't.........take you."

She said. "Are you sure you don't want me? Your body says otherwise."
"You know it always reacts when you touch me, it's not mine when you are around." I felt proud.

Sucking on her neck, I was trailing down and her breathing got heavy. Kissing from her neck to her midriff I went to kiss her lips as I was desperate now. I slammed my lips on her and the taste of her lips made me go crazy.

I ate her lips as a wild animal and I bit her lower lip seeking entrance, which she gave me and I was in the high level insanity.

Our tongues are colliding against each other and we are going with the desire to build between us not caring for anything.

I was kissing her, when I felt she was breathless and I pulled myself back and she was breathing heavily.
Going inside the blanket, I kissed her inner thigh and she hissed.

I placed a soft kiss on her pussy and she moaned my name. removing the blanket from us, I looked at her.
"Am I allowed to proceed?"

She nodded her eyes closed in pleasure and I slapped her pussy and she opened her eyes immediately.
"Am I allowed to proceed?" I asked again.