12. THE PARTY

HELLO GUYS !!!!
SORRY FOR BEING LATE TODAY.
BUT I CAME UP WITH A NEW CHAPTER AND IT'S A GOOD ONE 😁😁.
HAPPY READING
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.
LOVR YOU ALL ❤️❤️ .                    

                         AADVAIT'S POV

                         AADVAIT'S POV

The way she was mixing with my family and specially Eshaan, its melting me even more. From last week when she talked to me thinking I was sleeping after that day I was feeling so attracted towards her, she is making me feel weak whenever she is around.

After that Aunty lina said "take her somewhere, she didn't left house for 3 weeks, it not good for her." I that's when I realized, she is really trapped in house for 3 weeks.

And I was going to my parental house this weekend just like every weekend and a thought came to my mind to take her with me.

Eshaan is so happy meeting her and I felt happy too, I love my brother so much. When our parents died he was only 10 at that time its also traumatic for him.

He loves me too and very close to me and because of him I visit every weekend and he visits me whenever he wants, its just his will, he wants to meet me he can.

But right now I am feeling furious because she is talking to him with smile and being happy but she doesn't talk to me that way.*do you even let her talk my inner voice mocked but still*.

I was in my trance when my phone rang its from my mafia team, and its important to take. My family don't know about this mafia thing and I am not even planning to tell them any sooner. I left the room to take the call.

"Hello, Sayal Singh. Nice to talk to you, after long. How's things going?"

"Hiiiii, Aadvait Aggarwal. I am pleased too. I arranged a party tonight at my home, to congratulate you on your wedding. You are invited with your wife, at 8PM. Be on time. I am waiting."

"Sayal , I think I cant---.." he cut me off midway.

"I want you to attend this function with your wife, no excuses."

"okay"

He is one of good friends of mine and the also one of head of mafia. Main reason due to which I don't want to attend the function is all the mafia people and their wives would be invited and that shithead Rudra will be their too and his gaze on Eshika makes me want to slit his throat.

I went back to the hall, and sit beside her and said "I have to attend a party and you have to go their with me." I said to her and she looked at me in a confused look.

"you are invited as my wife." She blushed and nodded.

"are these clothes okay?"

"No, wear something traditional. It's a traditional themed party."