Forced Flame

The newest of Hawkmoth's akumas was currently terrorizing Paris, trapping happily in-love, heterosexual civilian couples in a "heated moment". An expanse of fire spread to many romantic locations in the City of Love. Flames surrounded the Pont des Arts. The Parisian's in the area enclosed in fiery walls unable to be seen from the outside as screams echoed from behind them.

La Tour Eiffel also could no longer the vision it usually was. The tallest structure and most iconic romantic spot in Paris was currently encompassed in the same burning flames, easily reaching a thousand feet high, pitch-black smoke billowing out around the area. Even the Seine did not escape the heat. The famous river seemingly no longer made of water but oil, as fire at its hottest blue ran throughout the city.

Atop the Arc de Triomphe, Ladybug, a superhero in red spandex with black spots and dark blue hair held in pigtails, watched the burning city unsure where to begin. The akuma had made her way across the city quickly. The burning fire was at least controlled and not destroying homes or harming civilians physically. Though what Ladybug could gather from the angry yells mixed amongst the screams, fights were beginning to break out near the flames. The akuma needed to be stopped quickly before the situation grew worse.

------------------------------------------------------

"Rena, I have the akuma in my sights. Any sign of the black cat?" Ladybug asked, placing her hand to the small black earpiece, securely placed in the opening of her right ear. "Rena here, negative on the bad luck, but from what I can tell, civilian couples are being targeted. One minute they are laughing and happy together. Then it's like rage overtakes them. Yelling and screaming at one another." Nodding her head as her superhero counterpart described her assessment of the situation, Ladybug readied herself by grabbing her yo-yo asking, "any idea why? Were they hit by a beam of light or happen to be near when the flames appeared?"

"No flames, but from what I can gather, the black smoke emitting from the fire might be the culprit. It looks to be spreading throughout the city."

"It's a good theory, Rena. Keep coms open in case of bad luck." Ladybug clicked the earpiece as she swung her red and black yo-yo to the closest building, heading toward the loud cackling of the akuma.

The akuma stood on top of a tall building watching her fire burn as couples coughed and sputtered, the smoke becoming thicker in the streets. Her pale orange chiffon dress embossed with shimmering sequins in red, orange, and yellow flickered in the light of the sun, giving the illusion that she was also on fire. Her bright blue hair provided a distinct shift in color indicating the hottest of flames and within it lay a sparkling, silver, flame shaped hair comb.

Landing behind the villain on the rooftop, Ladybug attached her yo-yo back to her hip calling out to her, "you don't have to do this. Don't let Hawkmoth use your emotions for his gain." The akuma turned at the voice, her blazing blue eyes narrowing at the heroine. "You know nothing! You probably aren't placed with a manipulative and disrespectful asshole because of the baby lottery! I hate all those couples who found someone they are happy with, who they love. It isn't fair! I am Forced Flame, and I will make them all hate each other, the way I hate my match!" The akuma screamed at Ladybug as a neon butterfly illuminated over her eyes.

"Yes, Hawkmoth. But... hmm... it seems I need your miraculous!"

Stepping back, Ladybug clutched her yo-yo once again beginning to spin it in a circle before her. "Sorry, but these miraculous are mine," she told Forced Flame, spinning her yo-yo faster creating a shiel. Her yo-yo swiftly blocking a stream of bright red flames emitting from the akuma's hands, dispersing them into smoke that surrounded them both. The only light coming from the fire shooting towards Ladybug as the deep black smoke clouded both of their vision.