Chat Blanc Gets the Mouse

"What the actual hell girl! You and blondie are into some freaky ass shit, no pun intended!" Alya screeched as Marinette explained her and Adrien's escapades the night before.

"I mean... Nino and I have 69'd our way to an orgasm or two. I just can't believe you two are into ass play!"

Marinette's cheeks blossomed to a deep red; her embarrassment now fully evident. "He just really wants to try anal and well, Natalie said to prepare first so it doesn't hurt," she shrugged at her explanation.

"Okay, Mari. The fact that you take these sex ed classes from Adrien's family's secretary makes it all the weirder. I mean does she even know what an orgasm actually is. I feel like someone who has experienced that kind of pleasure, doesn't live with a resting bitch face and drone-like voice. It's like she hasn't had a happy day in her life." Marinette didn't comment but giggled at her friend's description of the Mr. Agreste's assistant as the two best friends began dressing for the Halloween party.

Alya stepped from the ensuite into Marinette's room wearing a short gray skirt, baby blue shirt with white collar and loose red tie around her neck. A leather strap hung from her shoulder with a Styrofoam camera attached to its ends.

"Wow, Alya you look incredible!"

"Lois Lane, baby! An amazing journalist in her own right and the girlfriend of Clark Kent, Superman!"

At the mention of Superman, a knock came from Marinette's bedroom door. "Come in," the bluenette called out assuming it was their boyfriends and both herself and Alya were fully dressed in their costumes and ready for the night. The door opened to show two men, both over six feet tall standing in the doorway.

The first was wearing black slacks and a white button up, open halfway down the chest. A blue spandex shirt sat underneath with a large red diamond containing a red and yellow S positioned on the front. His usually black glasses still sitting on his nose.

"Babe! You look super!" Alya squealed at Nino's Clark Kent cosplay. The blonde behind him chuckling at her use of the pun as he moved around his friend to move closer to his girlfriend, leaving the two comic book characters to flirt amongst themselves.

Adrien stepped up to the bluenette in her room and began taking her in from head to toe. The gray and pink spandex suit she wore, fit her body like a glove, showing off her muscular thighs and perfect hourglass figure. A pink rope-like belt sat loosely on her hips defining her waist further. Though the blonde's favorite part was her hair. Marinette had created two round space buns on top of her head, matching pink ribbons wrapped around them. The sudden thought of how adorable she looked, as she smiled at him had Adrien reaching up to touch one.

"These are super cute Mari. You look beautiful."

Marinette's cheeks pinkened at the compliment matching the color of the mask that lay across her nose.

Well, you look quite handsome yourself there, Mr. White Cat. She responded to him by flicking the silver bell on his collar. The boy before her stood tall in the all-white, faux leather bodysuit she had created over the last few weeks. The design based off of his normal Chat Noir one, with similar admonishments, but all in white. A mask similar to hers sat across his nose as well, the stark white against his skin seemed to make his eyes glow.

"Well, don't you two look cute... the cat and mouse. Cute concept Mari. I assume you made both the outfits?" Nino asked as he stepped close to the couple, finally done flirting with his girlfriend. Nodding Marinette smiled brightly at her friend before looking back at Adrien. The idea was to incorporate a couple's design and what was the better choice than using the Chat himself as inspiration.