Paramour

Paris's Hottest Bachelor Off the Market

Adrien Agreste is no long available ladies! Read more here:

Adrien Agreste recently turned eighteen and matched to prospective females his age to satisfy his part in the Parisian Population Service Lottery. Adrien's public relations team has answered a few questions for us regarding the process Adrien underwent for his match selection. Paulo Cartier, Press Associate for the Agreste Brand informed us that Adrien was given a list of five females that matched above the 75 percent cut off. As those of you know, the rich and famous are awarded buy in to who they match, mainly due to financial and relationship issues due to their fame. For the process to be as successful as possible the rotten eggs need to be weeded out, Cartier explained.

Adrien attended dates with all five girls, only one he felt he could even remotely have a relationship with. That is until a new match was sent, matching him at 99.9 percent or soulmate level match. According to the Population Service is almost as rare as a White Peacock. The Agreste's were notified that this extraordinarily rare match would be mandatory for Adrien due to the probability of producing the healthiest and perfect Parisian children. The Agreste's have declined to provide the girl's name at this time for her privacy. Though we do get an exclusive look at the couple, who already look quite smitten. We have to ask ourselves though who is this mystery girl? Is she a crazy fan, a manipulative daddy's girls, or as the matching algorithm provided... Adrien Agreste's soulmate, his other half? Only time will tell.

For exclusive photos follow the QR link below.

__________________________________________________

Marinette woke up to her phone ringing off the hook the next morning. The sun was not even in the sky yet. She was going to hurt whoever decided to ruin her restful sleep. Grabbing her phone off her nightstand, she slapped the answer button, a screaming Alya was on the other end screaming, "MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG!" Throwing the phone to the end of the bed Marinette sat up as her friend's voice carried throughout the room, at a speed so fast, she could hardly understand.

"Alya, please too loud and slow down. Pleas, stop yelling!"

"Sorry girl! Have you seen the newspaper and the news?" Marinette could hear her friend practically jumping up and down over the phone.

"Alya, it's not even light outside, of course I haven't."

"Sending now girl... look!"

Marinette's phone buzzed again with an incoming video. Clicking the link, she listened carefully to the Parisian News discussing Adrien's now non-bachelor status. A picture of them both smiling at the camera from the shoot yesterday and then another with them kissing flashed onto the screen. After the video stopped playing, she took a deep breath to calm down, then put the phone back to her ear. "They didn't mention my name. That's good," she said first thing to her friend. "Nope, but girl you looked gorgeous and that kiss... what was that about?" Marinette couldn't help but think about Adrien's lips touching hers. How soft they were as they moved across hers and the little taste of his tongue as they started to deepen their kiss.

"Oh my gosh, Alya... this is going to cause so many akumas!" The bluenette started to panic at her sudden realization. Her little red kwami waking from her slumber at the shout, flew to her chosen with eyes full of worry. "Calm down girl. It's okay, I have your back don't worry. Rena Furtive will be there." The idea that her friend was willing to stop and ditch any plans she had today to standby as backup for akuma fights made Marinette sigh in relief. "Thanks, Als, I don't know how I would have made it this far without your support." A male voice shouted from the other side of the phone, causing Alya to say her goodbyes. Marinette taking the opportunity to lay back and close her eyes as the worry of broken hearted akuma attacks, slowly dissipated and she fell back into dream land.