Self-Care is Important

Marinette and Adrien stared at each other, faces red as Ladybug's suit once Gabriel exited the room, until a loud thump came from the other end of the table. The shaking of the wooden structure made the two jolt from their frozen state. A large brown trunk with two black leather straps laying across the top connected to the locks keeping it closed, now sat before Natalie. Completely confused about what was happening and how Natalie was able to lift the massive trunk, which was obviously very heavy, due to the sound it made when landing on the table, Adrien asked, "uh... Natalie, what is that and what does it have to do with... um... what dad said you were talking to us about?"

Natalie gave an unamused glance in the blonde's direction before responding in her normal monotone voice, "if you cannot say the word sex, Adrien, then you most definitely need this talk." Adrien's face, which had begun to lose its redness immediately reheated becoming almost purple with embarrassment. Marinette had no trouble feeling the same shame, even though she hadn't been the one to ask.

Natalie began to speak once again while unlatching the belt like fasteners on the trunk to prepare for her long talk with the sweet cinnamon roll teens before her. "This trunk holds many items that will be beneficial for the both of you to become comfortable with yourselves and each other. Before you can become intimate," Natalie was cut off by a loud squeak by the bluenette, receiving a scowl from the normally stoic secretary. A small, quite apology sputtering from the girl as Natalie continued. "As I was saying, before you become intimate with another person, you must become comfortable with your own sexuality first. I know that Adrien is familiar with the female anatomy due to his studies; however, Marinette are you familiar with the male genitalia?"

The question caused another squeak from Marinette as Natalie lifted different tubular shaped items from the box before her. Marinette's eyes widened in shock at the amount of penis's laying on the table in front of them. The poor girl covering her face in her hands in hopes to hide how uncomfortable she felt in the situation. Adrien chuckling at her expense. "Geez Marinette, have you never seen a dick before?" The blond asked laughing even harder as his companion groaned, turning redder than ever.

Clearing her throat to regain their attention Natalie began speaking again. "Adrien do not use that term at this table. Now please stop interrupting, this is not a joking matter." Adrien lowered his head in shame, "sorry, sorry. Won't happen again," the boy declared, intertwining his fingers and resting them on the table. "The first thing we will be learning is how to please yourself and learn what you like, therefore you must become familiar with the male penis." Attempting to ignore her humiliation, Marinette stared straight ahead, watching and listening as Natalie explained the anatomy of a penis and the type of female toys laying on the table. Marinette eyed the items. Some were average sized she assumed from her limited knowledge then a few large ones too. The toys were different colors from natural black and white skin to all colors of the rainbow as well as vibrating and thrusting ones. Natalie finished her description of the different types of female and male orgasms before moving on to focus on Adrien and other pleasure inducing items. Multiple bottles of lube, penis rings, anal beads, plugs, silicone vaginas, pumps, and more were laid before them now. Once Marinette and Adrien were thoroughly educated, embarrassed and a little curious, Natalie decided it was time to move on to the main topic and demonstrations.

"Now that you are familiar with the genitals and the available items for both of your pleasure, we will begin discussing masturbation."

__________________________________

Thirty minutes later, Adrien and Marinette were quickly walking out of the dining room with their arms full. Trying to get to his room, Adrien sped up to get in front of Marinette, a penis pump, pocket pussy, anal beads, bottle of lube and tissues, and a vibrating penis and testicle ring in his arms. Marinette was in the same hurry, trying her hardest not to trip up the huge marble staircase as she made her way to the second floor carrying water-based lube, KY Jelly, a clitoral stimulator, butt plug, a pink thruster, seven-inch vibrator, and a regular skin colored dildo. Of course, though, even with Ladybug's luck, Marinette's clumsiness was overbearing. Two steps from the top of the stairs, right as Adrien planted his second foot to the second floor, ready to make a break for it to his room, Marinette missed the next step, flying forward into his legs.

Sex toys of all kinds flew through the air with both teens falling to the ground. "Ugh. What the actual hell Marinette!" Adrien yelled looking back at the bluenette surrounded by dildos. Marinette sat on the top step, tears in her eyes as Adrien yelled at her a whimper escaping her lips. "Are you crying?" He asked, his angry expression falling as he leaned toward her pushing a strand of hair that had fallen into her face behind her ear, to see her better. "I...I...I'm so sorry, Marinette cried out, "I'm madly clumsy," she finished, raising her eyes to meet his.

Chuckling, Adrien looked around them, "well clumsy girl, no more crying, positive vibes only from here on out. I'm sorry I acted like a dick when you were only falling for me, plus there are enough around here as it is." The boy winked at Marinette, causing a huff of a laugh to escape her before asking, "were those puns? I didn't peg you as the punny type," she finished looking Adrien directly in his sparkling green eyes, a small smirk on her lips. His head immediately shot back as he cackled at her returning pun before standing to his feet and extending his hand to her help her to stand.

"Are you okay, really?"

"I'm fine, sorry again. My clumsiness is monumental."

"It's okay, but we should probably get these," Adrien motioned his hands at the sex toys scattered across the floor surrounding them, "and put them away."

Gathering up the toys the two ran to their rooms, no more words shared. Though before closing the door to their rooms, they both looked back out toward the other's room. Cheeks flushing as their eyes met. Both teens pulling away immediately. The two doors slamming shut in simultaneous thuds.