A Little Less Conversation... A Little More Masturbation Please

As soon as the door slammed shut behind her, Marinette's back hit just as hard. Continuing to hold the toys in her arms her feet slid on the carpeted floor out from under her until she was seated, leaning against the door, her head gently beating on the hard surface. "How was dinner, did you bring any cookies or sweets?" A little red blob asked suddenly floating in Marinette direct view. The only answer from her chosen another exasperated groan, as if it was the only sound the girl could manage anymore.

"No sweets Tikki, you can go down in a bit, once everyone is in bed to the kitchen."

Pouting at her holder, Tikki folded her tiny arms across her chest before saying, "you can fill your hands with whatever those are, but you couldn't bring me even one cookie! Geez Marinette, it's not like I don't need to eat too, ya know!" Marinette giggled at the cuteness of her little friend, finally feeling some relief from the most awkward dinner in all of history. "Sorry, Tikki. Dinner was so embarrassing, I just forgot," the girl said as she stood and laid the plethora of pleasure items on her bed to examine them.

Picking up a silver raindrop with a pink jewel at the end of a short post, Marinette flung open the top drawer of her nightstand, placing it in as she whispered about not being ready for that. Of course, Marinette had heard about sex and what it was like from Alya. Her and Nino had been together for years and experienced all their firsts together, many times. Plus, with Alya as a best friend, stories about sexual encounters outside of intercourse were normal conversation too, including masturbation. Marinette had just never really thought much about it, with her busy schedule and all.

Sure, she had tried using her fingers to follow the instructions Alya had given to make herself feel good and relieve from stress, but she never enjoyed touching herself. It was kind of a weird experience and as creative as she was, her sexual imagination was barely subpar. So, she really never got the point. Now though, she had a bed full of items that she could attempt to use. She might not like her fingers, but something a bit more substantial might be what she needs.

Grabbing the water-based lube and the seven inch, black and green vibrator with G-spot stimulator, Marinette moved the rest to her nightstand with the butt plug then lay on top of her covers. "Tikki, I think you should be good to go find your snack. I'm going to be busy for a bit, so take your time." The little sprite looked at her chosen then phased through the wall leaving her to her own accord.

________________________________

Tikki might have been an asexual creature, but she had been around a long time and had, had many chosen over the years. She was not unaware of the sexual drive of humans nor the use of alternatives when a mate was unavailable. It was interesting to see Marinette that way though, she hardly ever asked for privacy over the years, but Tikki would give her all the time she needed. Flying into the dark kitchen, she made her way into a cabinet loaded to the brim with sweet treats and thought, I can definitely kill some time in here.

_______________________________

The instant the door slammed behind him; Adrien let out a sigh. His shoulders immediately falling. "What do you have there kid... is it cheese for me?" Plagg came flying up to him ready to receive a special after dinner treat. "No cheese for you Plagg, but I have a bunch of toys you can have, maybe you would enjoy a vibrating collar or a silicone cheese holder," Adrien smirked showing his kwami the pocket pussy and penis ring.

Flying up to the light blue piece of silicone in his chosen's hand, Plagg nuzzled his head between the stretchy, stubbled layers of silicone creating a slightly loose collar. "Hey, this isn't bad kit. I'm not usually a domesticated kind of cat, but it's comfortable," the kwami said, grinning at the boy. Reaching forward, Adrien prepared to flick the switch on the vibrating pill on, "here let me turn it on for you, see if you like the massage function." Suddenly a nasally scream erupted from the Kwami as his body began to gyrate up and down in the air, the sound of the vibrations mixing with the multi-toned ughhhhhhh coming from the little black sprite. The blonde clutching his stomach as he laughed so hard, he could barely breathe.