Chapter 1

-Chapter 1-

Rosie's POV

I had been in college for almost two weeks now. I was enjoying it a lot. Cam was in most of my classes and he was keeping company around campus. The only thing I didn't like was all the guys trying to hit on me. It's like they see a fresh and new face and they're all over you.

I was sitting on a bench outside on campus with Madison. I was wearing a red and black floral print skirt that went to mid-thigh, a black tank top, and red heels. I had a light colored jean jacket but, I wasn't wearing it right now. Madison was wearing a sky blue dress with silver heels.

Madison was helping me go over things. She had my computer in her lap and I was taking notes on index cards as she scrolled down the screen.

"Ok so are you done with this page?" Madison asked me.

"Uhh yea. Scroll down to the next page." I told her.

"Ok." She said.

Out of the corner of my eye I see a group of three guys walking over to us. One was blonde and the other two were brunettes. They were cute, I guess.

"Who are they?" I asked Maddi.

"Oh them. I don't know the second brunette's name but, the other brunette is Jay and the blonde is Kevin." She said.

The guys came over to us. They were looking me up and down. Kevin winked at me.

"Hey Madison you are looking sexy today! Who's the sexy brunette sitting with you?" Kevin said. The three boys were now standing directly in front of us. The other two guys nodded and whistled at us.

"This is Rose and first off I already told you I'm taken. Secondly, do you know what is worst than hitting on one taken girl?" Madison said.

"What?" Kevin asked while smirking at me.

"Flirting with TWO taken girls!! Now GO away!" Madison yelled at them.

"Ohh I like a feisty girl! Who are you dating, Rose?" Kevin asked me.

"Me! Now I suggest you back away from our girlfriends." Cam yelled. Cam and Anthony were now standing behind our bench looking furious at the three boys.

"Only if the sexy ladies want us too." Jay testified.

"Oh we want you too. Now get the hell away from us!" I yelled at them. They all walked away from us. I felt pride and accomplishment fill up in my system. Cam kissed my cheek.

"You're mine. Don't forget that." He whispered in my ear.

"I won't." I whispered back.

"Hey babe. What are you doing?" Anthony said to Madison.

"Helping Rose with flash cards." She said.

Cam wrapped his arms around my shoulders. Then, he started to kiss my cheek and neck. Tingles erupted across my skin. It felt great but, we were in public. I hit him lightly on the top of his head and laughed.

"Cam stop we are in public!" I told him.

"I don't care." Cam said.

"Well I do. Now stop!" I said.

"Dang girl! You have more rules than Madison and she's pretty strict." Anthony said.

"I am not! " Madison exclaimed.

"Oh please! I can barely kiss you when you are watching a movie or TV." Anthony said. We all laughed.

"Ok, I'm not that bad." I said.

"She really isn't." Cam agreed.

"Anyway, we came over here to ask you girls if you want to go out to lunch with us?" Anthony asked.

"Uhh sure. I'm almost done." I said.

"I'm ready." Maddi said.

I copied down the last few words and turned off my computer. I put everything in my bag and stood up. We started to walk off of campus.

"Oh my gosh Madison! Do you have our room key? I left mine." I asked her. Madison and I were dorm mates. It was actually really fun to room with a friend you already knew. I'm not that great at making new friends anyway.

"Uhh yea." She said and I started to calm down.

"Calm down Rose. If she would have left it as well, you could have just came to our dorm." Cam said while smirking.

"Yes!!! I mean.......Cam that doesn't sound like a bad idea. Why don't we have a sleepover tonight?" Anthony said.

"Uhhh no thanks." Madison said.

"Same here." I said.

"Worth a shot." Anthony said and laughed.

-----------------

Madison, Anthony, Cam, and I were all in a sub shop attached to a mall eating lunch together.

"So do you guys miss dancing?" Madison asked.

"What do you mean?" Anthony said.

"I mean there isn't any competitions to be practicing for, are you guys sad?" Madison asked.

"Well to be honest, I'm happy it's over for two reasons." Cam said.

"And what would that be?" I asked.

"Well we are away from that jerk Jordan and Anthony can stop being so hard on us." Cam said.

"I was not hard on you!"Anthony shouted.

"So you're saying waking up at 6am to go to dance practice on a Saturday morning isn't strict?" Cam said.

"Babe really that's a little extreme?" Maddi said.

"Well we won didn't we?" Anthony said.

"We did." Cam said.

"Ok so Rose and Cam, it is your first free weekend at college! What do you want to do? There is a party tomorrow at 7!" Maddi said.

"I'm all for it." Cam said.

"I am too but, I get really crazy at parties." I said.

"That's something I would love to see!" Madison said.

"Oh yeah!" Cam said. I hit him in the back of the head.

"You are so awful sometimes!" I said to Cam.

"Yes but, you love me." Cam said.

"And you love me." I said.

"I love you." He said.

"Ok guys let's go to the mall!" Maddi said getting up from the table.

"Ok!" I said following her.

We all left the sub shop and walked out into the mall. It was huge! There were stores all over the place. It had to be at least four stories tall.

"Which store first?" Maddi asked.

"Well I want a dress for the party!" I shouted.

"Ohh me too!" Maddi said.

We walked over to a store call 'Glitz and Glam'. It was pretty huge and had dresses all over the place. There were light blue walls and white decor.

"Do we have to go in here?" Anthony asked.

"No I guess not but, you have to sit outside the doors." Maddi said.

"Thanks we will be outside." Cam said and with that they left out the store.