Chapter 10

~Chapter 10~

Rosie's POV

"Rose. I'm your father." The voice on the other side of the phone said. I could feel my stomach drop.

"My father?" I said out loud. Cam looked shocked. He scooted closer to me and grabbed the phone out my hand. He pressed the speaker button and all of a sudden my father's voice filled my ears.

"Yes, sweetheart it has been so long since I heard that sweet voice of yours." My dad said.

"First of all, don't sweetheart me! It's only been so long because you left! Second of all, what do you want?" I screamed at the phone. Cam reached over and held my hand. I looked over at him and he mouthed 'it's going to be fine'. I nodded at him.

"All I want is a chance to reconnect with you, your sister, and your lovely mom." He said through the phone. I could feel tears start to come to my eyes.

"Mom's dead." I whispered. There was a long pause.

"What a shame. Anyway, I am coming to our home town in a couple of weeks. Why don't you and what's her name?" He asked.

"Daisal." I said in a hateful tone. He can't even remember his own kids' names.

"Oh right! Well your mother did have a way with flowers. Anyway, you and Daisal should come and meet up with me so we can rekindle our relationship. The time I come back should be your fall break so it should work out." He said.

"What relationship did we have? All I remember is you being an abusive hog that cared only about himself and the tramp you ran off with." I yelled at him.

"Do not talk about Diana that way! She will be your stepmother soon. And besides I've changed. I will treat you girls right this time." He said.

"I'll think about it. No promises." I said and hung up. I turned to look at Cam. I pulled him by the collar of his shirt closer to where his lips were barely touching mine.

"I don't trust him." Cam whispered to me.

"Neither do I, but Cam can you get back on the other side of the car? I rather not watch you two make out in the back seat of my vehicle. No matter how much Rose wants you." Anthony said and winked at me through the rearview mirror. I blushed so hard and Cam got off of me.

"Wow Rose I knew you loved Cam but I didn't know you crave him. Rose, I hope you get where I'm going with this. Cam you're little good girl has turned into a fierce lion." Madison said and I blushed even harder.

"I think it's sexy as hell." Cam said and leaned over and bit my earlobe. I closed my eyes trying to savor the moment and Cam started laughed so loud. Anthony and Madison joined in. I put my head in my hands.

"This is so not funny." I said loudly.

"Wow Rose you might as well have moaned. Don't worry, I get where you're coming from I still get like that sometimes." Madison said. Anthony winked at me.

"That is so gross." I said.

"Aww, I forgot you're so innocent." Madison said.

"Okay guys, you can stop now I don't want to corrupt her mind just yet." Cam said. Madison just laughed.

"Oh god." I whispered.

~Madison's POV~

Later that night......