Chapter 11

Chapter 11
Rose's POV

I was in the middle of a huge wooden dance floor. The floor had huge mirror walls and windows surrounding us. Anthony's mom, Sophia, owned an amazing dance facility.
Madison was in the middle of the floor with me. We were dancing around as 'Gorilla' by Bruno Mars blasted through the speakers. Anthony and Cam were in the hallway gathering the dancers' names and information.

"I can't Madison." I said loudly to her over the music.

"Yes you can Rose. Just loosen up." Madison said back to me.
Currently Madison was trying to teach me how to salsa and dance sexily. I'm not that good at it so far. Madison was perfect however. She had it down.

"Rose curve your hips!" Sophia told me as she curved my body the way she wanted me to.

Madison and I had changed into black leotards and black stilettos. Sophia was also wearing a leotard but she had legging over hers. She was teaching us the choreography for a new dance that is very steamy. Personally I felt violated and a little scantily clad. Sophia had instructed us to keep our hair down.

"Okay much better. Now this is the part where the guys will actually react to you guys. I want this to be a seducing scene that we can enter into the Adult Dance League in a month." Sophia said happily. I looked at her wide eyed.

"I can't do that!" I practically yelled to her. I went to go sit down in a chair on the far side of the studio. I put my head in my hands.

I heard the music cut off and I heard the clicking of multiple heels making their way over to me.

"Rose sweetheart if you are not comfortable with this dance you don't have to do it. I can turn it into a duet for Madison and Anthony. Cam doesn't even have to know you backed out of it." Sophia said softly.

"No it's not that I don't want to do it." I said softly.

"Then what is it?" Madison asked worriedly.

"I.....don't think I'm sexy enough to do this." I whispered quietly hoping that they wouldn't hear me.

Sophia started to laugh softly. I looked at her offended.

"Rose have you seen yourself. You are one of the most beautiful girls I have seen and your body is amazing." Sofia said honestly.

"Thanks but I'm not you. My body just doesn't know how to move sexily." I said.

"Oh yes it does and we are going to bring that fierce side of you out." Sophia said happily. She clapped her hands in delight.

"This is going to be so much fun."
I smiled at her.

Just then the studio doors opened and in came Anthony and Cam.
Cam's sparkling green eyes found their way to mine. His eyes looked me up and down and suddenly I started to blush. I started to feel very self conscious.

Cameron's eyes met mine again and he smirked.

"156 dancers are all out there waiting and 7 DJ's are there too." Anthony suddenly said. My eyes left Cam's face and went wide.

"What?! That many people showed up?" I said and stood up.

"Oh my. We have to get started soon. Tell them to give us thirty minutes to set up. Tell Christine and Gina to give them all numbers. Madison can you go and get the dancers organized?" Sophia said to Anthony. Christine and Gina are Sophia's dance studio receptionists.

"Yes of course." Madison said and left with Anthony.

"Cam come here." Sophia said to Cam. Cam walked over to her and I sat back down in my seat.