Chapter 7

~Chapter 7~

Anthony's POV

"You're not going!" I yelled at the girl I've loved since high school. Madison is going on a date with a guy named Devon tonight. Rose has been trying to help me talk her out of it. But she just won't listen to either of us.

I can't let Maddi go on another date with a guy! All I can think about is if she falls in love with him. What if they get married and here I am watching MY BRIDE, walk down the aisle with another man. My theme song right now is 'When I Was Your Man' by Bruno Mars. I should have never let her go in the first place. I was 'too young, too dumb to realize, that I should've brought her flowers and held her hand, should have gave her all my hours when had the chance, take you to every party 'cause all you wanted to do was dance. Now my baby's dancing but, she's dancing with another man'. My heart is broken right now and it is my entire fault.

"And why can't I go, Anthony? You don't own me. Devon's a nice guy and he could be the one." Madison said while applying her make-up for her date. She was sitting over at her mirror.

I scoffed at her last comment. He is not the one. I AM!

"Anthony don't scoff at me. You should find yourself someone to date and stop wasting your life waiting for me to come back to you." She said. I walked over to her. I stood behind her in the mirror and she stopped applying her make up. She looked up at my reflection and I could see he want in her eyes.

"No matter how hard you try to ignore it, you love me Madison. You also know that you could never love another guy the way you love me. We are meant to be together." I told her. She turned around in her seat to face me. She smiled slightly.

"That's where you wrong we are not meant to be together. We never were and that's why we are broken up." She said sadly.

"Then tell me....tell me why we were so in love the last 5 years of our lives. Tell me why we can't get each other out of our heads even though, we aren't together. Tell me that." I told her.

"I don't know why, Anthony!!" She screamed at me. She stood up so she was two inches away from me. "All I know is that I don't have any feelings for you anymore." She whispered to me.

"Is that so?" I asked with a smirk in my mind. She looked doubtful but, she still slightly nodded and murmured a soft yes. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her. She was shocked at first but, two seconds later she fell into it and she started to kiss me back. It was soft and slow.

Suddenly, I felt as realization took place in her body and she pushed me away so hard that I stumbled back. She shook her head at me violently.

"That was not supposed to happen! I can't happen! You cheated and lied to me! I should've never fallen for you in the first place! I should've listened to my mind when it told me to never fall for a bad boy! It was a mistake! We were a mistake!" She screamed at me.

"No! We were destiny, soul mates, fate, or whatever you want to call it! Also, even though you didn't want to, you still fell for me and no matter what you say or do will change it. Madison I love you and I will for as long as live but, just know if you walk out that door tonight and go on that date you will ruin all or any chance we had at getting back together!" I screamed at her.

"Then I guess I better get going." She whispered to me. She grabbed her bag and left her room to go on her date.

I ran my fingers through my hair. I swear I could feel my heart cracking. I felt terrible. I suddenly felt my body fill with rage. I grabbed a table lame off of Madison's desk and I threw it at the wall. I watched as the glass shattered in pieces and fell to the ground.

I thought to myself. 'What is the reason to live if I don't have her? ....... There isn't one.'

I ran out the room and out the dorm. I sped down the hallway to the exit door. I looked around the parking lot and spotted my motorcycle. I rushed over to it and got on. I started it up and took off without putting my helmet on.

......I won't need a helmet today.

~Madison's POV~

On her date.....

"Do you know how pretty you are Madison?" Devon asked me.

"Yea sure." I told him. I am not feeling like myself on this date. I don't know what is wrong with me. Devon is one of the nicest and cutest guys I've ever seen in my life but, something in my heart is blocking me from liking him and really having fun on this date.

"Who is he?" Devon suddenly asked me and snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Who is who?" I asked completely not understanding what he was talking about.

"The guy you like. I can tell you are not having fun on this date because your mind is totally in another place. You most likely still have feelings for someone else. So, let me repeat my question. Who is he?" Devon said with a smile on his face the whole time.

"My ex-boyfriend, Anthony, I broke up with him a while ago. He cheated when we first started dating and he just told me about it." I told him.

"I know Anthony. He's a great guy. You should just be thankful he finally told you the truth. From what I've heard from him, he loves you a lot and I know you love him too so just take him back." Devon said.

"It's not that easy." I told him while shaking my head.

"Why can't it be? Anything is only as easy as a person makes it." He said.

"You do have a point." I told him with a little smile. He smiled at me.

"I know I do. Go find him, he's a lucky guy." Devon said.

"Thanks. We could be great friends." I told him and stood up from the booth.

"That would be nice." He said. I smiled and waved goodbye to him.

I ran out of the restaurant and to my car. I unlocked the doors and got in. I pulled the keys out and put them into the ignition.

*RING*

I looked at my phone and saw Rose's name on the caller I.D.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Madison! Oh my gosh! Are you okay?!!" She asked franticly.

"Yes. Rose what's wrong? Why are you so scared?" I asked worried.

"....Anthony's motorcycle was found on the side of the road and as of right now he's in the hospital...... I'm so sorry." She said sadly. I swear at that moment I could feel my heart shatter.