Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Madison's POV

"Call this bastard right now, Anthony!" I screamed at him.

"Baby, look I know Cam and if he is cheating he would want us to stay out of it. We have to be there for both of them." Anthony reasoned.

"You're right." I said but then I got angry again. "Nope. Call him and ask him what the hell is going on. Now Anthony!"

"Alright. Fine." Anthony said and dialed his phone.

"Umm hey. Can I call you back later?" Cameron answered.

I narrowed my eyes at the phone.

"You motherf*cking little bastard!! I can not believe you right now. She's already going through hell with her dad and now you put her through this! I can not believe you." I screamed into the phone.

Anthony moved his arm around the back of my waist and started to rub calming circles.

"Wait...what? What's going on?" Cameron asked.

"Dude, we just got done seeing your girlfriend. She's going through some kind of mental breakdown. Apparently she read some texts on your phone. Dude, if you are cheating I totally understand your situation, just please tell us first so we can at least get her in the right state of mind before you come home." Anthony reasoned again. That's him, the reasonable one.

"Shit." Cameron muttered.

"Yeah shit is right you-" Anthony covered my mouth with his hand.

I looked up at him and glared.

"Guys I'm not cheating on Rose, nor would I ever."

"Then who is Lily?" Anthony asked.

"Lily is my cousin and Seth's sister. I'm thinking about proposing to Rose when we visit home or maybe later depending on how our relationship goes. God, now that she's mad at me, who knows when she will want to talk to me again. Let alone say yes when I ask her. I told Lily because her parents own a jewelry shop. She's helping me custom make a ring." Cam explained.

"Awwww Cameron." I said.

I heard him chuckle into the phone.

"Am I still a motherf*cking little bastard?" Cameron said teasingly.

"God no. I'm sorry about that by the way." I told him.

"What are you going to say to Rose? She's going to ignore you and possibly worse." Anthony explained.

"I'll survive. We've been through worse." Cameron said.

"Okay call us if you need any help or advice." I told him.

******************
Rose's POV

It was the next day. I applied the last coat of mascara and lipgloss as I looked in the mirror.

My hair fell down my back in long curls. My black skinny jeans made my legs look extended the way I knew Cameron loved.

I through on my white and black crop top over my red lace bra. I put in my diamond belly button ring that Madison forced me to get two months ago which right now I thanked her for.

I slid my black heels on and moved Cameron's promise ring over to my pinky finger.

Madison was picking me up today and we were going to the huge campus party. I had cried all yesterday but today I wanted to forget about it and just have fun.

I knew very well that I was going to see him today. However, today I was prepared.

I grabbed my black clutch purse and I threw on my own leather jacket that I also knew Cameron loved me in.

I heard a knock on the front door and I exited my room to answer it.

I opened the door and internally scowled when I saw who it was. I wanted to slam it in his face but I had to remember that he had no idea I knew.

"Hi." Cameron said with a sense of nervousness.

I gave one wave of my hand to say hi. I watched as he smirked at me as if he knew what was going on.

His eyes then scanned my body. I turned around and walked away from the door to finish getting ready.

I heard the door slam shut and then I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. I scowled because of the gesture.

His hands rested on the bare parts of my exposed stomach sending desperately unwanted pleasurable feelings through my body.

"Where are you going dressed like that?" Cameron asked.

"I should ask you the same question." I replied.

Cam did look nice today. He was wearing a black long sleeved button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up neatly to his elbows and blue jeans. His shirt was left unbuttoned on the top two buttons, which is how he knows I like it. His shirt also shows off his heavily built arms which leave a girl with the impression that he has something much better underneath his clothes, which I know he does.

"Still. I need to know." Cameron said.

I turned around in his arms. Our bodies pressed closely against each other. So closely I could feel a friend of his make an appearance.

It was working.

"You don't need to know anything. Just that I'm going to an event."

"Baby if you wanted an event, I could've entertained you right here. Especially with you in this outfit." He whispered in my ear huskily.

"Thanks but I think I'd rather go to the bonfire." I whispered back.

I moved away from him and grabbed my clutch purse. Cam looked at me with an incredulous look.

"Since when do you want to go to a bonfire over spending the night with me?" Cam asked me angrily.

"Since two nights ago." I spat at him.

He grabbed my cheeks quickly and pushed his lips on mine. The kiss lasted for almost three seconds and I was about to respond until I got a hold of myself.

I slapped him across the face. We parted quickly and I looked into his eyes. They held a mix of emotions.

He looked hurt, his eyes held a little bit of love, but the majority of what they held was anger.

It was so much anger that it scared me to death. He never looked at me this way. Never.

I ran. I ran out of the room and down the halls. I ran to Madison who was walking into the dorm building.

"Rose, what's wrong?" Madison asked urgently.

I was breathing heavily.

"Angry." I caught my breath. "Boyfriend."

Madison's eyes grew wide.

"Shit. Let's go."