Chapter 4

-Chapter 4-

Rosie's POV

We were at the pool. We had been there for about two hours now. We found some chairs under an umbrella and sat there. The pool was pretty crowded. Guys and girls everywhere were running around and splashing.

I pulled of my white dress, ignoring the whistles other guys were giving me. I had spent most of my time tanning and sunbathing. I put my dress in my bag and turned around to find Cam really close to me. He was dripping wet in pool water. He wrapped his arm around my bare waist. He leaned down to my ear.

"I think I love your outfit." Cam whispered in my ear. I blushed. I hit his arm playfully.

"Perve." I said to him.

"I'm the perve. Did you not think I noticed you checking me out earlier?" He said and chuckled.

"That's different." I said.

"How?" He asked. I didn't respond to him I just looked down.

That's what I thought. However Rose, don't be ashamed. I'm all yours." Cam said.

"How do I know that's true?" I said just to test him. Cam smirked.

"Because I love you and I worked way to hard to get you to just let you go and leave you. Rose I love you." Cam said and bent down and kissed me.

"You guys do know we are in public and you just can't make out in front of everyone." Maddi said while walking over to us with Anthony.

"Maddi, let them have there time. It's not like everyone else isn't kissing. But seriously dude, you are my best friend and that's kind of gross seeing you suck you're girlfriend's face off." Anthony said.

"Whatever dude you do it all the time." Cam said waving him off. Anthony smiled at him.

"Maybe it's true." Anthony said.

"Why do you guys always have competition over stuff like that." Maddi asked.

"Babe, it's not a competition more like a debate over who is better." Anthony said while smirking.

"Which is me." Camoren said smiling.

"Uhh no me." Anthony fought back.

"No me!" Kevin, the guy from two days ago, said walking over to us with his crew. He was shirtless as well.

"What do you want Kevin?" Anthony asked.

"Oh that's a great question. You see, I WANT to know if your sexy and fine girlfriends want to come and sit with a real man rather than the two losers who they are dating." Kevin said looking at Maddi and I.

"You know what, Kevin?" Maddi said walking up to him until she was about three inches away.

"What baby?" Kevin said smiling at her.

"Wants and needs are two very firmiliar things and do you know what you need?" Maddi said using one of her best sweet voice.

"I think I need you, but why don't you tell me what I need." Kevin said.

"You NEED to get away from us and you need THIS!" Maddi said and kicked him where the sun don't shine.

Kevin doubled over in pain and fell on the pavement yelling. Everyone was laughing at him.

Maddi walked over to us and found her way to Anthony's arms.

"Can we go?" Maddi asked us.

"Uhhh....sure." Cam said and we all left the pool.

----------------

We all were at Maddi and I's dorm. We had been there for an hour and I was laying on my bed in my room. Cam was on my floor throwing a basketball up and down. We were talking.

"So do you still think you have a bad boy image?" I asked him while turning to lay on my side to face him. I propped my head up on my elbow.

Cam chuckled.

"Uhh princess....what do you mean?" Cam said.

"I mean it's almost been a year since you have done anything to get you in jail and that was when you dragged me in jail with you." I said.

"As I remember I did not drag you to jail. You willingly let the cops put handcuffs on you. Also, I think my bad boy image has faded away a little but that's a good thing. I love the girl I'm with and she changed me for the better. She's beautiful, smart, and the most amazing girl I've ever met." Cam said. I pretended to look worried and sad.

"Who's the girl?" I asked him. Cam eyes suddenly went from happy to love and seriousness. He sat up from his laying down position to a position where his face was an inch away from mine.

"You." He whispered and kissed me. The kiss held so much passion. Cam's hand went to my cheek and mine went around his neck.

Then, the door opened.

"Hey guys! I know you're busy but come on out Maddi wants to play truth or dare." Anthony said from the door.

Cam left my lips unwillingly.

"Dude, there is something called knocking and you should learn it. We are coming." Cam said annoyed.

I got up and went down the hall to the living room. I sat on the floor leaning my back against the couch.

--------------

It was after our game of truth or dare and

Anthony was now trying to apologize to Madison. Apparently, Camoren had asked Anthony truth or dare. He said truth.

Long story short, Camoren asked if he had ever cheated on Madison and Anthony said yes.

He was kissed by another girl when they first got together. The girl came up to him and kissed him. Then she walked away, it was almost like fan and celebrity moment.

Madison isn't mad about what happened because Anthony had no control over it. Madison is mad because Anthony kept it from her for a long time. They have been together for almost four years and he just now told her.

As of right now, Madison is locked in her room with Anthony on his knees on the other side begging for her to forgive him.

"Baby please, I'm sorry I kept it from you. I didn't want it to affect us because we had just gotten together. I will do anything just for you to open this door." Anthony pleaded.

"Go away. Don't talk to me!" Madison yelled back in a voice where we could tell she was crying.

"Anthony, I think we should go. Just give Maddi some space." Camoren said.

"NO! I'm not leaving! I need Maddi and I love her! I won't let our relationship end like this." Anthony said.

"I'll try and get her to open up to me. But, Anthony you should go." I said sadly.

"FINE!" Anthony said and got up. He stormed out if our dorm but, not without slamming the door on his way out.

"Bye Rose. I love you. I don't think we are going to a party tonight." Camoren said.

"Me either. I love you too." I said.

Cam then kissed me on the cheek and followed after Anthony.

Once they were both gone, all I could hear was Madison sobs and heartbreaking cries.

What am I going to do?!?