Chapter 4

Cameron P.O.V
I woke up and went downstairs to see my parents and their suitcases. "Going somewhere?" I asked.
"Um, yes. Your father and I have to go to London for a few weeks." My mom said and I sighed going back to the staircase. "Will you be okay?" She asked.
"Does it matter?" I asked back. They never cared what happened whenever they left and to me that's awesome.I got ready then left for school. On my way there I saw Karma walking. I slowed down beside her "you want a ride?" I asked because she looked really out of it. "Sure." She replied entering the car. The drive was silent and I noticed she held her hand in a weird way. "What's wrong with your hand?" I asked. "Nothing." she mumbled. We arrived at school and she quickly got out running to the halls. Don't I get a thank you? Anyway I tutlrned around to see Justin. "Dude I'm having a party tomorrow." I said and he grinned. "That's what I'm talking about." He laughed. Then a girl walked past. "Damn, hey baby c'mere." He said and she looked at him and rolled her eyes. "Why you gotta be like that?" He asked and she showed him the finger. "Imma try to hit that, later." He said running after her. I shook my head then went to class.
Karma's P.O.V
I walked slowly in the hallway trying my best not to bump into anyone and plus last I kinda, maybe, sort of cut my wrist so that hurts. I went to the bathroom and stood looking at myself. Why me? Why do I have to be bullied and abused? I immediately started breaking down. I just couldn't stop the tears. (Pic of how she looked in the bathroom at the side) I heard laughing and I quickly ran into one of the bathroom stalls. "I mean, I can't believe she actually thought that Cameron liked her, you should've seen her face when I kissed him." I heard Ashley laughing. I'm always the topic when they're making fun of people, its like I'm the only person in the world that they hate. "She's so stupid." A girl said.
"Well with a name like karma what do you expect? Why would anyone have a name like Karma?" Another girl asked. I don't really know them only ashley. "I guess that's why she:s a no body." She said and they all laughed then exited the bathroom. Again I started crying. I still don't know what I did to them. People just hate and judge me before they get to know me.
Melody's P.O.V
It's my first day at this school and already I've met assholes. This one guy won't leave me alone. "I'm Justin by the way." He said walking beside me. "I really don't care."  I said rolling my eyes. He grabbed my schedule and looked at it. "Cool we have the same classes." He smiled. "Ugh!" I exclaimed. He's so damn annoying, sexy as fuck but annoying. "Fine what class do I have now?" I asked.
"English." He replied then grabbed my hand.

(A/N: HI GUYS!!!! thanx for reading and incase youre confused the main characters are Karma, Cameron,Justin and Melody. You'll c more of Melody and Justin soon.)- C