Chapter 37

Karma's P.O.V
I woke up in a hospital bed, i dont remember what happened. I tried sitting up but the pain in my stomach was unbearable and by that mean it made me start crying. I pressed the button and a nurse came in. "Are you okay?" She asked.
"My stomach hurts." I whimpered as the tears flowed.
"I'll be right back." She said and i gasped as it felt like someone used a knife to cut my stomach open. "Cam." I whispered and he looked up. "Baby, what's wrong?" He asked. "My stomach." I said and he got up. As soon as he did the doctor walked in. "Karma, tell me where it hurts." He said walking over to me. I placed his hand on my stomach and pressed on. "Ow, ow." I said grabbing his hand. He sighed then looked at the nurse. "She's okay. Karma i'm gonna get you something to eat then i'm going to give a sedative for the pain." He said and i nodded. "Should i tell her?" He asked looking at Cameron. "Tell me what?"
"No i'll do it." He replied and the doctor nodded walking out. "Tell me what?" I asked again ignoring the pain.
"Kar, you... They... How do i tell you this? Um, they removed one of your kidneys." He said and my eyes flooded with tears. "No... Why? No." I said softly. I immediately started crying. "Baby, i'm-"
"No, cam please dont be. I did this to myself." I cut him off and he shook his head no. He walked over to me and hugged me. "Shhh, its not your fault." He said rocking me. I looked up at him to see tears rolling down his cheeks. The doctor came back and handed me the food and when i was done he injected something into the tube connected to the drip that was injected in my hand. "I'll be right here when you wake up okay babe." Cameron said kissing my forehead and sitting down. Couple minutes after, i fell asleep.
~A week later~
Today i was released from the hospital and Cameron was taking me home. I had to hold on to his shoulder most of the way to his car because i didnt want the wheelchair and i didnt want him carrying me. We arrived at my house and we walked to the door. He opened the door and i stepped inside. "Welcome back!" Everyone shouted. I looked at Cameron and he smiled. I looked around the crowd of people and finally spotted Melody. My eyes flooded with tears as i walked to her slowly. She embraced me in a warm hug. "Welcome back little sis." She said and i cried harder. She let me go and Justin pulled me into his arms. "No crying Kar." He said then let me go. "Who's my babygirl?" He asked and i smiled.
"I am." I replied.
"Dont forget it." He said kissing my forehead.
"Aye lil' mama." I heard August's voice.
"Auggie." I smiled and he hugged me.
"Girl, you had me cryin' and shit, you and yo' cute lil' face." He said and i laughed. "I was wondering when you'd get that fat ass out of that hospital." Chantel said and i giggled. "Bitch, get your ass over here." I said and she laughed hugging me. I looked around but i didnt see Zayn. Did he leave me? I hope not. The door opened and he stepped in. "Karma!" He shouted running to me. He grabbed me hugging me. "I missed you so much." He said and i smiled. He put me down and they started talking. I looked over at Cameron who was rubbing his temples. I limped over to him and sat on his lap. "Cam you should get some sleep." I said softly and he smiled.
"Baby i'm fine." He said and sighed. He looked at his watch then at me. "It's time for your dosage." He yawned. "Will you worry about yourself for once?" I asked. "C'mon." He said getting up. He made me a chicken salad then gave me my pills. He sat looking at me and i smiled. "What?" I asked.
"You're way too beautiful." He said and i blushed looking down. "I love you." He added and i looked up at him. "I love you too." I said kissing him.

(A/N: I absolutely love the ppl in the book. They are so... I cant even describe it. I love all my readers more tho . Xoxo)-C