Chapter 25

WARNING!!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENTS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK OF GETTING HORNYXOXO-C

Karma's P.O.V
He climbed on top of me and held my hands above my head with one hand while using the other hand to rub up and down my thigh. He leaned down and kissed my lips before he pulled away and said. "You're gonna feel so good, i promise." I nodded and he started sucking on my neck making me a moaning mess. While sucking on my neck he rubbed small circles on my spot sending me into a frenzy. "Cam-" was all i managed to moan out. Oh my fucking god this feels so good. He pulled away from my neck and continued rubbing my core, tracing circles. "You almost there?" He asked. I guess he was talking about the feeling building in th pit of my stomach. I nodded and he started going faster. Right as i was about to teach my climax he pulled away leaving me angry and flustered. "Why'd you stop?" I whined. He got the bed and started taking his clothes until he was in his boxers. I could see his bulge and damn, it was so huge. How was it gonna fit? I swallowed the lump in my throat and he climbed back on top of me and started removing my bra. When he got it off he moved down to my breasts, groping them in his hands making me moan. "You're so beautiful." He said then trailed kisses down to the base of my shorts. He looked up at me before tugging it down my legs, i was now left in my laced underwear. He lowered his head to my core before placing a kiss on it making me squirm. He then latched his teeth on the hem of my underwear then tugged it off, leaving me completely naked under him. He stared at my body and i started to insecure so i tried covering up. He grabbed my hands putting them back above my head. "God you're a goddess." He breathed making me blush. It immediatelu went away when he slipped a finger inside me of me making my mouth form into an O shape. He started pumping in and out of me while i moaned like crazy. He took me by surprise when he replaced his finger with his tongue, we both moaned at the sudden contact. He then started eating me out while he tongue fucked me. "Cameron!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. He moaned on my core sending vibrations through out my body. My legs started shaking i was almost there. He pulled away, i was so damn sexually frustrated. "Cameron stop teasing me." I breathed and he chuckled taking off his boxers. He slipped on a condom and hovered over me. "Tell me when it's uncomfortable okay? I dont wanna hurt my baby girl." He said and i nodded blushing. He slowly slid into and pain jolted through me as i hissed. "Baby i can pull out if it hurts too much." He said and i shook my head no. "Move." I whispered and he nodded he slowly moved in and out of me. The pain soon became pleasure. "Faster." I moaned, he obeyed and went faster. "Cameron! Oh my god!" I moaned loudly.
"Baby you're so fucking tight." He groaned.
"Cam i'm g-gonna-"
"Let go baby, I got you." He breathed. My whole body started shaking underneath him, i let out scream before releasing hard. Cameron groaned as he released his hot seed into the condom. He slid out of me and tied the condom throwing it into the nearby bin. They only thing that was heard in the room was our breathing. "That was..."
"Amazing." He finished for me and i nodded. He pulled me into his chest and i smiled snuggling my head into the crook of his neck, then fell asleep to his silent snores.

(A/N: First of all let me thank two of my bestiez Jada and Mikki, without them this chapter wouldnt b possible so thank u guys so much. Second Karma?! Girl u surprised me. I didnt kno u were a screamer. The Virgin Karma is no more ppl! No more. Lolz. Xoxo)-C