Chapter 8

Karma's P.O.V
I woke up with a banging headache. Damn what happened last night? I stood up and went to the bathroom. Okay where is my toothbrush? This day keeps getting weird. I went downstairs and... Wait, this isn't my house. I looked down at myself to see I was in a t-shirt. My eyes widened and then I closed them. "Dear lord please tell me I didn't have sex." I whispered then continued downstairs. I stopped in the familiar kitchen to see Cameron is his boxers. Oh my god! I had sex, no no no no- "morning." He said turning around. "Um, i- I, wha-" I started but stopped when the door opened. "Cameron we're ba- who's this?" The woman asked. His mother I guess. "This Karma."
"This is not what it looks like." I said and she glared at me. "Is this what you do when we're away? Have girls over?" She asked.
"Pssh yes, it's not like we did it in your bed." He replied and I laughed nervously, shaking my head. "We didnt." I said and he grabbed my hand pulling me upstairs. "Why would you do that?" I asked.
"Because I live to drive them nuts." He said sitting down. "Um did we-"
"No. I would never have sex with you... While you're drunk, I want you to be sober when I fuck you senseless." He smirked walking past me. For some reason when he said that my breath started hitching. "You want me to take you home now or?"He asked. I took up my phone and called my dad. " hey dad, I'm coming home now."
"Do you really have to? Can't you just stay out for the day?" He asked.
"Oh OK." I replied and before I could say anything else he hung up. "I guess you'll be staying with me then." He said and I nodded slowly. "Let's get started on our." He added and I turned to see him in sweats. Another day with him, here we go.
Melody's P.O.V
I woke up in a bed that was not mine in my clothes from last night. That's nasty. I got up and stepped off the bed stepping on someone. "What the-" I looked down to see Justin. "Justin." I said slapping him.
"What?" He groaned.
"My head hurts." I whined.
"I don't care." He mumbled and I got up taking my shoes up. "Fucking asshole!" I shouted and before I reached he grabbed me, turned me around crashing his lips into mine. At first it was amazing then I panicked pulling away, I gave him a hard punch in the nose. "Oh my fucking god." He said covering his nose. "Shit im sorry." I said holding on to him. "I think it's broken." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Come on man up and stop being a bitch."
"That fucking hurt!" He exclaimed and I sighed. Oh what the heck? He's sexy enough. I climbed on top of him and connected our lips. Damn his lips are soft, he's definitely mine.

(A/N: AYO!! To all my fellow beliebers out there I love you all. Yesss I'm a belieber it's hard not to be when you some one that looks like Justin Bieber involved, am I right? Of course I'm right. Xoxo)- C