Chapter 16

Karma's P.O.V
"Babyyy, wake up." I heard Cameron's voice.
"No." I whined snuggling my head into the pillow. He pulled the sheets off me and gave me a hard slap on my ass. "What the fuck?!" I shouted grabbing the sheets. I sat glaring at him and he smiled. "You wouldn't get up." He said and I rolled my eyes getting up. He held my hand pulling my on his lap. "C'mon it was funny." He laughed and I huffed looking away. "It hurts." I pouted. He placed me on the bed and climbed on top of me. He pecked my lips then looked at me. "Smile." He said and I rolled my eyes. He literally attacked my lips, grabbing my legs. I smiled through the kiss wrapping my arms around his neck. Then the doorbell rang. Be groaned then got up and I followed him downstairs. "Where the fuck is she?!" I heard Zayn shout. I sighed then went to the door. He sighed then pulled me into hug. "Karma don't ever do that again." He breathed.
"I was gonna call, damn you're so overprotective." I said rolling my eyes. "You're my seventeen year old younger sister, I'm suppose to be." He said and I smiled.
"Dude, she's sixteen." Cameron said.
"Her birthday's next Friday you douche." Zayn snapped. How'd he know? "I'm gonna go get some things at the supermarket, you want anything?" He asked and I shook my head no. "Later." He said kissing my forehead then be left. Cameron looked at me "Were you gonna tell me about your birthday?" He asked.
"Well, I was, but I kinda forgot and I knew you would wanna throw a massive party and I don't want one so." I replied walking to the kitchen. "You are so getting a party." He said and I giggled. I sat at the kitchen island and watched as he cooked. God he looked sexy. The doorbell rang again and he rolled his eyes. "Your brother is so damn annoying." He said and I got up going to the door. I opened it and a girl with blonde hair stood there.
"I'm sorry, I must have the wrong address, does Cameron live here?" she asked and I slowly nodded.
"Babe, there's someone here for you." I shouted
Please god don't let it be his ex, here to get him back because she's gorgeous.
Cameron's P.O.V
I walked to the door, who in the world- Kate? "Hey Cameron." She said and I dropped the class I had in my hand. What the fuck?

(A/N: Okay hold up. Who the fuck is Kate? Where did she come from?! Lolz. Xoxo)- C