Chapter 31

Karma's P.O.V
"Zayn, i'm staying at Mel's tonight!" I shouted and the doorbell rang. "Hey Mel." I smiled and she hugged me. I was wearing an emoji muscle tshirt with booty shorts and combat boots(pic at the side). "Who is your stylist?" Melody asked. I was about to answer when Zayn walked up to us. "Hey Mel, can you call when you get to the party and then when you get home?" He asked and she smiled.
"Sure thing Mr.Malik."
"No, please call me Zayn, i'm just 21, well 22 actually bec-"
"Zayn shut up." Danielle said walking towards us. "Hi i'm Danielle."
"Aww, you're pretty." Melody said and Danielle giggled.
"Don't drink too much." She said hugging me. I waved goodbye then we got into Melody's car. I threw my bag on the backseat then we drove off. The ride was silent until she said. "You may have everyone fooled, but not me."
"What?" I asked.
"This whole new Karma thing, i see right through it. I know you're just doing it to cover up the pain you're feeling." She replied and i sighed. "You know you can talk to me right?" She asked glancing over at me and i nodded.
"So tell me what's going on."
"I don't even know what's going on with me, i just, didnt expect Cameron of all persons to do that to me." I said looking through the window. She stopped the car and looked at me. "Karma, Cameron loves you to death, you really think he did it?"
"Part of me doesn't but if it wasnt him who was it? It's not like i had sex with him at a party and someone just came in and took a picture, i just... Can we just not talk about this please." I replied taking my seatbelt off. She sighed and we climbed out of the car and walked up to the door. There were drunk teenagers everywhere. I grabbed a red cup and started drinking. "Are you sure you wanna drink that." Melody shouted over the music.
"Dont worry i know how much to drink." I shouted back and she nodded. "I'm gonna hit the photobooth." She smiled walking away. I sat enjoying the feeling of the music and the vodka. "Glad you came." I heard a guy's voice. I opened my eyes to see... The guy who invited me. "What's your name?"
"Taylor." He said and i nodded.
"Great party by the way." I smiled.
"Hey you wanna get outta here?" He asked. Uhm what? I barely know you. "No i'm just gonna, you know stay here for awhile." I said taking another drink.
"Wow, i've never been rejected before." He chuckled scratching the back of his neck. "How bout you go get me some tequilla shots and i'll think about it." I said and he nodded getting up. Am i drinking too much. Okay karma just stop thinking and live a little. Soon, Taylor came back with the shots. I down them all slamming the shot glass on the table. I stumbled to my feet and Taylor held me. "Maybe you should sit down." He said and i smiled sitting down. "You're really pretty." He added and i giggled.
"I know." He chuckled then leaned in letting his lips brush across mine. Before i knew it we were on the couch making out. His lips felt nothing like Cameron's but they were okay. I guess.
Melody's P.O.V
This party is filled with douches. I walked back to where i left Karma to see a guy's tongue down her throat. I walked over to her and pulled her up. "We're leaving." I said and she pouted. "But we just got here." She whined.
"Leaving." I repeated and she huffed.
"Bye Taylor." She giggled. I grabbed our things and got into the car. "Melodyyyyy, do y-you think Cam, likes me more now that i've changed?" She slurred.
"No honey, he loved you exactly the way you were." I replied keeping my eyes on the road. "I miss him Mel." She said as her voice cracked. I stopped the car and hugged her. "I know you do." I said rocking her while she cried. Moments later she fell asleep. I dialed Cameron's number and he answered. "Get your ass over to my house now." I commanded then hung up then i continued driving.
~minutes later~
I arrived at home and saw Cameron on his car. "A little help." I said opening the door. He walked over to me and took Karma out the car and carried her bridal style up to my bedroom. When he placed her down i pulled him outside. "She's hurting Cameron, she's hurting bad." I said and he sighed. "I dont know what to do Mel, she wont let me explain that it wasnt me."
"It's kinda weird though, who did it?" I asked and he rolled his eyes. "Kate, my crazy, bitch sister." He replied and my eyes widened. "Oh fuck no, ugh! I always hated her." I said shaking my head.
"What am i doing to her Mel? A few weeks ago you couldnt pay her enough to drink an alcohol free beer now she's just getting full on drunk and it's all because of me." He sighed and i patted his shoulder.
"It's not your fault but you gotta tell her." I said and he nodded. I hugged him then whispered "It's okay." Then kissed his cheek. He nodded then walked out. They had one of the best relationships ever and.... I just hope they get back together.

(A/N: Awww you c ppl. Justin and Karma arent the only ones with bestie moments. Xoxo)-C