Chapter 15

Cameron's P.O.V
Right now I'm sitting outside of Karma's house in my car. To be honest I'm nervous as fuck. We're going on our first official date since I asked her to be my girlfriend and I just want everything to be perfect. I exhaled then exited my car. I walked up to her door and ranf the doorbell. Her brother went crazy with the spending for this house, it's not bigger than mine but it's big. The door was opened by the dick himself, god I can't stand him. "Have her home by midnight." He said and I rolled my eyes. I have been in Karma's life for how many months now? And he's been in it for weeks, I need no one's help to take care of my baby, there's a reason she's my girlfriend and not his. "Zayn! Oh my god have you seen my shoe?!" I heard Karma shout.
"You left it in my room sis." He shouted back. His room? Pssh Karma slept in my room, no in my bed, what's he showing off about? About five minutes later she walked down. My heart skipped a beat seeing her. She's just perfect, the way the dress fit her perfectly and went along with her pumps and her hair, just perfect. (Pic of dress at the side). She looked at me and blushed. "Zayn, can you-"
"Sure." He said as she stood in front of him. She held her hair up and he put the necklace around her neck. Sure why not? Because your boyfriend i s not standing here. I really need to stop being jealous of her brother's relationship with her. "Ready?" She asked and I handed her the flowers. "Oh, thanks." She said taking them. She handed them to.. Him then turned back to me. "Midnight." He said again but I ignored him. "You look amazing by the way." I said and she smiled. We got in the car and I started the car. "Cam." She called and I looked over at her. She leaned in and connected our lips. "I'm glad we're together." She whispered.
"Me too." I said smiling.
~hours later~
Our date was perfect. Karma is just so... I said this before and I'm gonna say it again,perfect.
It's now 1:23am and we're standing at her door. "Tonight was amazing." She smilled and I agreed. "Do you wanna come in, for awhile?" She asked and I nodded. She led me up to her room, which was nice. Definitely Karma's style. I sat on her bed and she climbed on top of me. "Karma, you know if we go there, there's no turning back right?" I asked and she nodded putting my hands on her thighs and kissing me. I reached up to the back of her dress and slow unzipped it. I was about to slip it off when the door opened. "What the fuck?!" Zayn shouted and Karma quickly got off me. "Don't you knock?!" Karma shouted back. "I was just checking if you were back and I find this, him undressing my 17 year old sister?!"
"So what? That doesnt give you the right to-"
"Karma I care about you, that's why- i just.."
"How the fuck can you even care when you don't know shit about her?!" I snapped.
"Yea, I don't know her that well just yet but I'm trying to protect her from assholes like you, now get the fuck out of my house!" He shouted. I could feel my blood boiling. I really didn't want Karma seeing that side of me so I stormed out the house.
Karma's P.O.V
"Why the hell did you do that?" I asked and Zayn sighed. "I'm trying to protect you Karma." He said and I threw my purse at him.
"Why can't people understand that I don't need fucking protection?!" I screamed and he just stood looking at me. "I don't want you seeing him." He said and I rolled my eyes.
"Get out!" I screamed throwing my pillow at him. He just sighed and walked out. Ugh!
~minutes later~
I guess Zayn was sleeping so I went downstairs and opened the door. It was freaking cold so I grabbed my jacket and walked out making sure not to make too much noise closing the door. I lived kinda close to Cameron so I slowly walked to his house. I did not want to be in a house with Zayn right now. I got to Cameron's house and rang the doorbell. The door opened and Cameron was standing there in sweats. "Karma, baby what the fuck?" He said pulling me inside. "You must be freezing." He said hugging me. He held my hand and pulled me upstairs then handed me a t-shirt. We layed silently cuddled into each other's arms. "You're not ready." He said and I looked at him. He was talking about earlier. "You're not ready for if get." He continued and I sighed then nodded. He picked my lips and in no time I fell asleep.