Chapter 38

Karma's P.O.V
"Zay, please?" I begged my brother to let me go to school. "No." He said and i pouted giving him the puppy dog eyes. "Karma." He said trying to look away.
"Please?"
"Ugh, fine go get dressed." He said and i squealed untying my robe. I dropped it and he shook his head. I was already dressed because i was certain he was gonna say yes. When i finished breakfast i took my pills then grabbed my bag and keys. "Be home by six and call if you're gonna be at Cameron's." He said and i nodded. "Do you have everything?" He asked and i nodded again. "Okay well gimme a kiss." He said and i giggled pecking his cheek. "Love you."
"Love you too, drive carefully." He shouted behind me. I hopped in my car and drove to school.
~30 minutes later~
I pulled up in school and went in the halls. Almost everyone flashed me smiles and mumbled 'welcome back' or 'glad you're okay.' To me. A guy offered to carry my stuff but i declined. Weird. "Karma." I heard Cameron's voice. I turned and smiled at him, he pulled me into a kiss then looked at me. "You look sexy as always." He smiled.
"Thank you. Whats up with everyone?" I asked closing my locker. "Well, they all heard about your... Uhm thing and they wanted to be nice." He replied.
"Oh." I said and he took my books. While walking to class i got a bouquet of flowers and chocolate, are you serious? I hate all this attention, it makes me uncomfortable.
~couple hours later~
It was finally lunch and i got my food and went to sit beside Cameron. We were joined by Melody, Justin,August and Chantel. "Wow you guys are alive i thought they would have torn you guys apart already." I said looking at them. "We have bodyguards fat ass." Chantel laughed. "What, are you obsessed with my ass or something?"
"No but i am." Cameron said and i slapped him. We were having a good time when Ashley came over. "So you think because you're getting all this attention you're something special dont you?* she asked and i sighed. Ignore her Karma. "Hey i'm speaking to you."
"Does it look like i give a fuck?" I asked and she smiled. Then started playing with my hair. "New everything huh?" She said then pushed me. Thats it. I quickly stood up and she laughed. "Whatchu' you gonna do?" She asked and i shook my head. She pushed me again and something snapped. I slapped her across the face then pushed her to the ground. In no time i was pounding on her.
Chantel's P.O.V
When Ashley came over to Karma, Melody tried to get up but Justin pulled her back. I had no idea Karma would retaliate that- my thoughts were cut short when i saw another girl running over to them. I stood up and ran over to her. "Bitch nah." I said and she grabbed my hair. Fuck no. I kicked her and she fell to the ground i put my foot on her then pulled my hair into a ponytail. "Oh, you wanna fight? I got you." I said and climbed ontop of her feeding her my fists. I think she was almost dead when August pulled me off her. "Oh my god." She cried. Thats what you get hoe.
Cameron's P.O.V
I was beyond shocked during the fight but it was sexy though, focus Cameron. By this time Melody was involved and Justin and i sat watching. "Maybe we should stop it now, before they both kill them." Justin said and i nodded. He grabbed Melody and i grabbed Karma. "Put me down!" Karma screamed, kicking.
"Baby calm down."
"Fine." She said and i placed her on the ground. She started after Ashley again and i grabbed her throwing her over my shoulder. We took them to the hall and i put her down. She ran her fingers through her hair then looked up at me. I looked over at Justin and we both started laughing. They smiled and i was about to say something when the principal came on over the intercom. "Will Melody Tatum, Karma Santiago, Ashley Hale, Lucy Benson, Camilla Taylor and , what? Uhm Chantel Jefferies? Please report to the office."
"Baby could you please get me my bag?" Karma asked and i nodded. I pecked her lips then pulled Justin with me.

(A/N: Oh my, poor Ashley and her minions. Lol. Xoxo)-C