Chapter 33

Karma's P.O.V
So far my day has been going great. I got my bellybutton pierced and it looks amazing. It was time for the party and i showered thengot on my bathing suit. Soon after Chantel and Melody walked in. "Do you guys think i should put a shorts over this?" I asked.
"Uhm, have you seen your body? Why the hell would you want to cover all that up?" Chantel asked andi smiled. (Pic at the side of their bathing suits).
~minutes later~
We arrived at the venue. It was HUGE. (P.S. Mel's party is like the party in the video for Beauty and and a Beat). The pool was... I cant even describe it. "Damn." Chantel said and we giggled. We went over to a booth that was only for Melody and her friends. We sat and started talking when Justin and Cameron walked up to us. "Ladies." Justin smiled and Chantel rolled her eyes. I could feel Cameron's eyes piercing into my figure. "Hey Kar." He said and i sighed taking up a glass of champaign. "Well isnt this awkward." Chantel said taking my glass and drinking from it. "Anyway, i'mma take a swim, anyone wanna join?" I asked and Chantel got.
"Let's go." She said and we walked to the pool together. "Who's mr.sexy?" She asked and i sighed.
"Cameron." I replied.
"Well all i can say is that he's hot and he totally wants you." She said and i smiled then climbed into the pool. "Really, Karma?" She said and i looked up at her. "You're just gonna climb into the pool? Dive sweetheart, dive." She said and i rolled my eyea climbing out. "After 3, 1, 2,3!" She shouted and we dived in.
Cameron's P.O.V
I stood watching as Chantel and Karma played in the water. Karma looked so sexy and i just wanted to hold her again. I turned and wondered to somewhere i didnt know when i felt arms around my torso. I turned to see Ashley. What is she doing here? "You look stressed, i can change that ." she said biting her lip. Oh what the heck, i was in the mood for a blow job anyway. I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the bathroom. She connected our lips and i pulled away. "Just blow job?" She asked and i nodded. She immediately got on her knees and looked up at me. "You're gonna feel so good." She said and i rolled my eyes. "Would you just shut up and suck my dick." I said and she smiled. I'm not gonna lie her mouth does work wonders.
Karma's P.O.V
I gasped as Taylor grabbed my hips underwater. "Dont do that." I breathed slapping his chest.
"I'm sorry." He smiled.
"Well i'm thirsty so imma get something to drink." I said and he nodded. I swam to the edge of the pool and climbed out. I pulled my wet hair over my shoulder and walked to the table. "Thought you would never bring that fat ass out the water." Chantel said and i laughed. I took up a cup and turned to her. "Where's Melody?" I asked. "In the bathroom with Justin." She replied and i giggled. I looked over at one of the bathroom doors to see Cameron and Ashley coming out. I couldnt stop myself from staring at them until he looked up and saw me. "Uh, i'm gonna go back to the booth." I stuttered and Chantel nodded. Ashley of all persons? Stop thinking about him Karma. My Mind told me and i shook the thoights out of my head. "Karma, i just want you to know that wasnt what it looked like i-" he started but i cut him off. "It's your life Cameron and why are you even explaining yourself to me?" I said getting up.
"Can you just listen to me?" He asked and i rolled my eyes. He grabbed my hand pulling me to the bathroom. "Wha's your problem?!" I shouted as he closed the bathroom door and pressed my body against the wall. "Listen!" He shouted. He has never shouted at me before. "I didnt post the pictures, Kate did." He sighed. Well she was there. But he could be lying. "Why should i believe you?" I asked and he crashed his lips into mine.
"Because i love you." He said looking into my eyes.
"I always hated the bitch anyway." I smiled and he chuckled. I kissed him and he lifted me up putting me on the bathroom sink. "And Ashley and i didnt have sex, she gave me a blow job." He breathed on my neck as he sucked on my neck. "Cam- oh god." I moaned. I pushed him off and slid off the sink. "We're not having sex right now." I said and he groaned.
"Why?" He whined.
"Because your dick was inside her mouth so there's no way in hell it's going inside of me." I said then smiled innocently opening the door and walking out.

(A/N: they're back bitches!! !!! Yes! Karma and Cameron back together. For awhile there i thought they were over for good. Xoxo)-C