Chapter 19

Karma's P.O.V
I finally have my drivers' license and I'm super excited. Zayn told me that if I ever got tired of my Lamborghini I could take anyone of his cars and let me tell you that is a lot to choose from. Also I have been dating Nash, he seems nice. Every now and then my mind would travel back to when Cameron and I were together, I still miss him but he has moved on but at the same time I can't get him out of my head. Ugh! My mind is fucked up. "Hey, come back to me." Nash said and I shook my head. We turned the corner only to see Cameron with a girl making out. I quickly walked past them and we nt to my locker. "You okay?" Nash asked and I nodded.
Cameron's P.O.V
I don't think I can go another day without Karma. Especially now that she's hanging out with that guy. "Baby?" The girl I was just kissing said. I don't even know her name. Ever since Karma and I broke up I've been with so many girls, I lost count. I just can't get her out of my head. "I can't do this." I said walking away. I went straight to my car then went home. I'm gonna get so drunk.
Karma's P.O.V
I got in my car and Nash ran up to my door. "How bout a movie tonight?" He asked. I was about to answer when my phone rang. Why is Cameron calling me? "Hello." I answered. "Kar-, KAR baby, i- i, you nelong with me." He slurred. "Cameron? Are you drunk?" I asked.
"No- no, I just came to my senses, you, you are my baby, an-and I love you." He replied. I sighed then looked away so Nash wouldn't see my eyes that were flooded with tears. Why are you crying? "Cameron you're drunk-" I started but stopped when I heard a crash. "Cameron?" I called but there was no answer. "Can I take a raincheck on that?" I asked Nash and he scoffed.
"Whatever." He said then walked away. I'm not even in the mood for him. I quickly drove to Cameron's house.
~10 minutes later~
I arrived at Cameron's house and stepped inside the kitchen was trashed and Kate walked up to. "You're not welcomed here." She said and I looked behind me.
"Im sorry were you speaking to me? Sweety you didnt know? I dont talk to whores." I said then walked past her goin up to Cameron's room. He sat on the bed with broken bottles on the ground, again tears formed in my eyes. What am I doing to him? "Karma i-" he said softly then sighed. I walked over to him and took off my jacket, at beside him and I hugged him. "Why are you doing this to yourself cam? You know I'm not worth it." I said and he sat looking at me. "You're not worth it? Karma, you are worth it. If you haven't noticed I'm going crazy with you not being in here with me saying cam stop or you blushing when I say damn you're gorgeous it's-"
"Cam stop please." I said softly.
"See, I just want you to do one thing." He said.
"What?" I asked and he quickly pulled me up crashing his lips into mine. I kissed back for awhile then I pulled away. "Look me in the eye and tell me you don't love me." He said and I sighed. "See, and I love you even more, one more chance please." He said and I immediately hugged him. "Okay." I mumbled into his chest. "Baby I missed you so much." He said hugging me. Now all that's the problem is his dead, annoying, bitch sister.

(A/N: emotional ppl, emotional. Okay let me explain something to my readers this book is a fan FICTION for a reason. The things in this book are made up by me. So don't s3nd me private messages telling me wat would never happen. Another thing, if I wanted Karma and Justin to b together i wouldve so stop hating on jelody and Karmon. Also if you don't like the boo plz stop sending me messages telling me how much u hate each chapter cuz honestly I couldn't care less. Get a life and stop messing with mine. Thank you. Xoxo)-C