Chapter 26

Cameron's P.O.V
I rolled over with my eyes still closed. I felt for Karma but she wasnt there. I opened my eyes to see her on the other side of the bed sleeping her back turned towards me. I slid over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her into my chest. She stirred in her sleep then slowly opened her eyes. "Morning baby." I said and she smiled. "Morning." She whispered. I slowly leaned in and connected our lips. "Cameron i- eww!" I heard Kate's voice she always shows up at the wrong time. "I'm leaving." She said standing with her back turned. "Are you coming back?" I asked eager for her to say no.
"Of course i'm coming back." She replied then walked away. Karma sat up and i did the same, know kissing her shoulder. "I'm gonna take a shower." She said and i held on to her arm. "I'll take it with you." I said.
"I'm fine thank you." She eaid and i let her go. Have it your way then. In 5,4,3,2- "Cameron, oh my god." She breathed, but ignored her. "Cameron please." She said almost crying. I looked over at her to see her in my tshirt holding on to the chair we used last night or more like leaning on it so she wouldnt fall. I got up and walked over to her. "You okay?" I asked.
"No, i cant walk." She whined and i smirked lifting he up. I turned the water on, to a warm temperature then i lifted the shirt over her head. She's really insecure, instead of holding on to me she threw her arms around her body and i had grab her. "Baby look at me." I said and she looked up. "Your body is perfect, so dont hide it, well at least not from me." I said then pryed her hands from her body. When the tub was almost full, i pinned her hair up and- what? I had to take care of my sister at one point. Anyway i lifted her up and slowly placed her in the tub, the crystal blue bath bombs i put in it had already changed the water's color. I joined her and pulled her back into my arms. "Relax." I whispered and she closed her eyes. I spread her legs a little and she immediately tensed up. "Relax." I whispered again and then gently rubbed her inner thighs. The warm water and bath bombs will help with the soreness. "That feels good." She breathed and i chuckled. She opened her eyes and looked at me. She grabbed my hand stopping my action. "Are we over?" She asked. What?
"What?"
"Are you gonna break up with me now that you've taken my virginity? Because if you are, i rather you tell me now than embarass me at school." She said looking worried.
"Kar, i'm not like other guys. I got the privilege of taking something that cannot be replaced, i would never just take it and break up with you." I said and she exhaled. "Look at me, i love you ok?" I added and her cheeks turned a bright pink and she smiled. I pecked her lips then continued what i was doing.
~10 minutes later~
Karma's P.O.V
I sat at the kitchen island in Cameron's tshirt watching as he cooked. I hope he meant what he said i  the bathtub because if he doesnt and he embarasses me at school, i dont know what will happen. "Babe, your phone's ringing he said snapping me out of my thoughts. I took it up and looked at it. Shit! I forgot to call Zayn last night. "Karma you better have an award winning excuse." He said and i sighed. "Oh my god, Zay i'm so sorry i lost track of time then i fell asleep and i forgot to call you." I said in my innocent little sister tone. "Fine but get here by twelve, and i want you to meet someone ."
"Okay see you later Zay, love you."
"Love you too hun." He said then hung up. Best brother ever. "Here you go." Cameron said handing me a plate of eggs and bacon. "Thank you.." I said and he nodded sitting beside me. "So, prom's pretty nearby." He said and i bit my lip. "I dont think i'm going."
"Why not?"
"I dont know." I replied and he nodded. I never really had great experiences with those things so.
Melody.'s P.O.V
"Daddy it has to have a huge pool ." i told my dad who was just staring at me. "Why are you so spoilt?" He asked.
"Because i was made this way, no am i gonna get the pool?" I asked and he sighed.
"Just jot down every you want and i'll take care of the rest." He replied getting up and kissing my forehead. Well my eighteenth birthday party is coming up soon and i want it to be perfect. My phone rang and i answered. "Hello."
"Hey baby how's the planning going?" Justin asked.
"It's ok, can you come over?" I asked back.
"Yea sure." He said and i hanged up.
~30 minutes later~
Justin finally arrived and i led him up to my room. "Nice." He said looking around. I closed the door and walked towards him. "So what-" he was cut off by me crashing my lips into his. I pulled away and he stared at me. "Fuck me." I said and he grabbed my waist lifting me up. "With pleasure."

(A/N: So hold up y is everyone so horny all of a sudden? Damn, teens these days, back in my day u had to ask nicely to b fucked. Lolz. Xoxo)-C