Chapter 24

"You ready?" Melody asked as i sat nervously in the other room. Yes, justin was there too, they had this crazy idea about videoing it. I dont really care as long as it dosent go on social media. I'm good. I was in a black laced bra with matching shorts and black pumps, with red lipstick(pic at side) I hope i do it good. Wait, why am i so nervous? It's just a lap dance. Justin walked in the room and whispered. "As long as he gets hard. Go get him." He said and i exhaled. Here we go. I went in the room which was dark because i had to surprise him, and yes i almost tripped. I sat on the edge of the bed waiting awhile. I finally clapped my hands so the light would come on. 'Get On Your Knees' started playing and started crawling slowly while biting my lip. I crawled all the way over to Cameron who was sitting in the chair looking at me with pure lust. I stopped in front of him and pulled down the straps of my bra, fluffed my hair then giggled pulling them back up. I stood up and slowly but sexily walked around him. He reached out to touch me but i slapped his hands off. "No touching." I said and he bit his lip. I slowly climbed ontop of him and started rocking hip, rubbing against him. I got up and turned around so he could get a better view of my ass then started twerking. I was actually enjoying this, i like being sexy. Again climbed on top of him this time allowing him to touch. His hands went straight to my ass and grabbed it. Still grinding on him, he was already hard. Mission accomplished. The song ended and i pecked his cheek climbing off.
(A/N: i kno my lap dance scene sucked ass. Sowwie btw continue reading this chapter. Yes there is more on it. Okie imma stop talking now )