Chapter 32

Karma's P.O.V
I woke up beside Melody who had her leg thrown over me. This girl needs some training on how to sleep with visitors. I pushed her leg off me and stood up, i honestly wish i hadn't. The room immediately started spining and i felt nauseous. I ran to the bathroom and crouched over the toilet, throwing up. I flushed the toilet and washed my mouth out going back into the room. I got out my PJs that i was suppose to sleep in last night then took a shower. I got dressed then went downstairs to see a man reading the paper and eating. I really wasnt in the mood for a conversation so i turned back. "Hey, you're Karma, right?" He asked and i nodded.
"I'm Channing, Mel's dad." He said and my eyes widened. I turned around and looked at him. "As in Channing Tatum?" I asked and he chuckled and nodded. He looked like him but i really cant believe i'm standing in Channing Tatum's house in my pajamas, or worse, my best friend didnt tell me who her dad was. "Oh." I said then just stood there. "Are you hungry?" He asked.
"Not really, but do you guys have aspirins?" I asked back.
"Yes but you cant take it on an empty stomach." He replied. "But-"
"Sit." He cut me off and i groaned sitting down. I eventually ended up eating pancakes and bacon. I took the aspirins and then exhaled. "Morning daddy." I heard Melody's voice. She pecked his cheek then walked to the fridge. "Happy birthday sweetheart." He said and she smiled. I wish that was me and my dad before he died. "Kar." She said hugging me then sitting down.
"So, Melody Tatum." I smiled looking at her. "Why didnt you tell me?" I asked.
"I dont know, i was just scared that you'd wanna be my friend only because of my dad's money if i told you." She replied looking down. "Mel, seriously? Me, money? What? Never mind that, happy birthday by the way." I said handing her a box. Yes i walked with it, dont judge. She opened it then gasped. It was a gold necklace with diamond studs in the half heart pendant on it. I had the other half and it said 'best' on one half, 'friends' on the other. I made Zayn take me to get it. "Best friends forever." I smiled holding up my half of the heart that was already around my neck. She smiled then hugged me. I put it on her then she continued eating. We looked over at her dad who was videoing us. "Really dad?" She asked and he chuckled. "What? These are good memories." He said and we giggled. "Well i have to go, so see you later." He said kissing her forehead then hugged her and i looked away. It would be awkward if i just sat looking at them. "C'mon honey you too." He said opening his arms. Before i could tell him he didnt have to, he pulled me into a warm embrace. He kissed my forehead then let me go. "I expect pictures." He shouted behind him. "What did i miss?" A girl asked walking down and rubbing her eyes. She was pretty and had a nice bellybutton ring. "Chantel this my best friend Karma, karma this is my cousin Chantel." Melody said and she smiled. "Where'd you get that?" I asked pointing at her ring. "I dont remember the name of the place but i could take you there." She smiled and i nodded. The door opened and Justin walked into the kitchen. "Chantel, baby." He said pecking Melody's lips. "Babygirl." He said then walked over to me and kissed my nose. "Excuse you." Chantel said and everyone looked at. She got up and gave him a hard slap across the face. "Melody, should be your only babygirl you asswipe." She said harshly and Melody punched her in the shoulder. "Ow! What?"
"They're best friends." Melody said and she rolled her eyes. I looked up at Justin who still had his hand on his cheek looking at her. "Sorry." She mumbled then looked at me and smirked. "Why are the persons in your family so abusive?" He asked and she giggled.
"C'mon karma let's go get your bellybutton pierced." She smiled and i got up. "Go do what?" Justin asked.
"Get her bellybutton pierced." Chantel replied.
"No you're not." He said and Chantel sighed.
"I have a question."
"No i'm not her dad but-"
"That's wasnt the question." She cut him off.
"Ask." He said and she smiled.
"Was i talking to you?"
"No but-"
"Okay, so either you stuff your mouth with some food and shut the fuck up or i can stuff it with my fucking fist for you. C'mon kar." She said and i walked behind her. I like her.