Chapter 17

Cameron's P.O.V
At this point I'm fucking furious. If someone doesn't start giving me answers I don't know what I'll do. "Cameron, it's me, Katy." She said walking towards me. I backed up and glared at her. "Why aren't you dead? No offense but I went to your fucking funeral!" I shouted and she sighed.
"I made mom and dad do it, I just needed some time to figure out a few things. " Do you know what it did to me? I didn't eat for a month, I didn't sleep and you- Mom! Stay here." I said then went to find my mom. I'm gonna fucking trash the house if the start lying.
Karma's P.O.V
I sat on the couch infront of this Kate person in Cameron's T-shirt. "So.." I said and she glared at me. "I'm Karma, Cameron's girlfriend." I continued.
"I'm his sister Kate." She said sassily. Ok then, let me just- "Cameron doesn't want you okay? I'm back and he doesn't need you anymore so make it easier on yourself and leave." Who the fuck is she talking to?
"No." I said and her eyes widened. "Yea I said no. Look I dont what happened between you and Cameron but the last time checked you were suppose to be dead. So listen bitch if anyone is suppose to be leaving it's you cause whether you like it or not I was here first so I'm staying." I said going closer to her.
"We'll see who stays and by the way I hate you already." She said and I rolled my eyes. "The feeling's mutual." I scoffed then Cameron walked in. "Cameron, bro I'm sorry i-"she started.
" um Kar baby go get your stuff, we're leaving. " he said completely ignoring her. I smiled at her then went upstairs. I went back downstairs to see her crying and him hugging her. What- why? That's unfair I thought I won. "Um, I'm gonna take you home ok baby?" He said and I nodded.
~5 minutes later~
We pulled up in my driveway and he sat looking at me. "So I'll be seeing less of you, these days?" I asked softly.
"Baby, there's alot a crazy shit going on in my life right now and I really don't want you seeing me in this state. So I think it's best if I handle things then..." He said and I just let tears fall Kate was right. "Are you breaking up with me?" I asked as my voice cracked.
"No, babe I just need a little time to handle some stuff." He said then reached out to touch me. "Um, I gotta go." I said opening the door and running out. I can't believe I got dumped for a sister.

(A/N: That bitch Kate had to step in and ruin a perfectly happy relationship didn't she? Damn. Xoxo)-C