Chapter 39

Karma's P.O.V
We sat in the principal's office, Melody playing with her hair, me chewing gum and Chantel smiling at the damaged girls. "You girls.. Do you even go here?" He asked looking at Chantel. "No, i just have a lot of feelings." She said and i giggled knowing where she got that from. "This is not funny Ms.Santiago."
"Well it is to me."
"You think you're funny dont you?"
"No i think i'm adoreable." I smiled and he groaned.
"I honestly hate my job." He said and i dont think that was to come out. "You two, one week suspention and you three get two days." He said and i rolled my eyes. How does he give them two days and we get a week? "Ms.Jefferies you are banned from the school compound." He said and she gave him an 'oh really' look. "Well thats too bad for you because i am going to prom." She said and he rolled his eyes. "Your parents have been called so you will wait until they get here." He said and i sighed. I looked outside to see Cameron on his phone. He looked up and i blew him a kiss. He pretended to catch it and put it on his lips. "I love you." He mouthed.
"I love you more." I mouthed back. He shook his head no "I love you more." He mouthed.
"Okay." I mouthed then giggled
"Ms. Santiago!" The principal snapped.
"Yes." He was about to say something when Zayn walked in. "Wha- holy fuck, what happened to her face?"He asked me.
"I kicked her ass." I giggled and he smiled.
"That's my girl."
"Mr.Malik?"
"Oh sorry, i meant, you should've waited until after school." He said sitting down. The principal rubbed his temples then sighed. "You guys can go." He said and all four of us stood up. "I take it you'll be stay with Cameron tonight?" He asked and i looked at Cameron. "You dont even have to ask." He smiled.
"I need clothes though."
"He already has some of your clothes." Zayn said and my eyesbrows furrowed. "I knew you would want to stay with him when you got out of the hospital so i just dropped off some clothes." He said and i nodded. I tipped up and kissed his cheek. "Love you." He said.
"Love you too." I said then walked out to meet the others. "Damn, didnt kno' you could fight dat' good ma', you got a nigga ready to tear dat' ass up." August said to Chantel and she blushed. "I aint even gon' say nothin' 'bout Mel, 'cause she a bad bitch from birth." He added.
"I was shocked the way Karma reacted." Melody said and i looked at them. "Lil' mama you a boss ass bitch, no question 'bout dat." August said and i giggled.
"Let's go get food." Justin said.
"Aren't you guys going back to class?" I asked.
"Nah, let's go to my place, order some food and watch movies." Cameron said and we all nodded. "Wanna ride with me?" Cameron asked.
"I have my car." I replied.
"I'll get Zayn or someone pick it up." He said and i nodded. The ride to his house was silent, not an awkward silence but just a silence you would love to stay in. While driving he had his handing on my thigh tracing small circles.
~minutes later~
I sat cuddled into Cameron's side with pizza in front of us. They all decided to watch Sinister I barely even watched the movie, most of the time my eyes were closed and my face snuggled into Cameron's neck. I hate scary movies, they're just... Scary. "Baby did you take your pills?" Cameron asked.
"I dont have them." I replied and he pulled the blanket off me and lifted me up. He placed me on the counter in the kitchen and made me something to eat. He opened the cupboard and took down the pills. "How'd you get them?"
"I kinda payed the pharmacist to give me some, just incase you had to take them and you didnt have them." He replied and i smiled pulling him between my legs. "You care too much." I said and he chuckled.
"I care because i love you." He said kissing me.
"I love you too."
"Aww, you guys are so cute." Chantel say sitting down and looking at us. I shook my head then took my pills sliding off the counter, a little too fast. I grabbed Cameron's shoulder, as a sharp pain ran through me. "You okay baby?" He asked grabbing me.
"Yeah, i just... I'm fine." I replied softly. He looked at me then sighed, picking me up. He was just silent as we watch the movie. "Are you mad at me?" I asked.
"What? No, why?" He replied and i felt extremely relieved. "I just- i thought you were, because you're not talking me." I said playing with my finger.
"No baby, i was just watching the movie."
"Oh." I said snuggling my head further into his nec as he pulled me closer to him.

(A/N: Cant belieb Save Me is coming to an end, one more chapter guys,omg this is a really emotional moment for me. I would like to thank Kalea one of my bestiez for helping with this and the previous chapter luh u mamí. Thanks to all my readers and voters you guys have no idea how much i love u guys. I'm thinking of writing a sequel but i have no idea wat to call it. I'm asking you guys for help, you can send me your suggestions or just leave it in the comments. I'll pick the best one and b sure to acknowledge you. Thanks guys. Xoxo)-C